Patch size?

I'm just wondering if there has been any info on the size of the download for 3.6. I have rather slow internet so I'm trying to get an idea of how long it will take me to download and plan around it. Any info, or even speculation considering former patch sizes would be appreciated.

I started playing at launch and stopped around the time corruption was added, then started again right after betrayal was added, so o have no idea what to expect.
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2019, 7:19:09 AM
"
The patch size for the update will be around 3.5GB on the standalone client and 8.5GB on Steam. We've also made a torrent available for this update. Please keep in mind that this method, while available earlier, makes it a larger update as it includes all the existing client content. When patching begins for Path of Exile: Synthesis you'll also have a few remaining files that you'll need to update to.

You can find the torrent here https://web.poecdn.com/public/SynthesisPreload-5699.zip.torrent. The download is approximately 14GB. This torrent only includes the GGPK file, so you'll need to copy it into your actual install folder once the patching server is up, no earlier than three hours before the Path of Exile: Synthesis launches. Please note that you can't use this GGPK file with the Steam client.

From the announcement on the homepage
Thank you. Was looking around but having trouble finding it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info