PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.7] Konsta's 4-curse Bane + ED CI Occultist | starter | budget | tanky | good DPS

Hi a question atm i run tabula with 6 link and bane spellcascade despair efficacy enfeeble and temp chains. I thought bane added all curses on the target? do we need whisper of doom then?
Ingame names
Cyan_Burn_Baby_Burn
"
cyan69 wrote:
Hi a question atm i run tabula with 6 link and bane spellcascade despair efficacy enfeeble and temp chains. I thought bane added all curses on the target? do we need whisper of doom then?

If you are trying to apply 3 curses with Bane, you need to have the ability to apply 3 curses, yes. Bane doesn't let you bypass the limit. So you would need for example Whispers of Doom and Vixen's Entrapment gloves, or Malediction from Occultist.
"
TheEmsleyan wrote:
"
cyan69 wrote:

If you are trying to apply 3 curses with Bane, you need to have the ability to apply 3 curses, yes. Bane doesn't let you bypass the limit. So you would need for example Whispers of Doom and Vixen's Entrapment gloves, or Malediction from Occultist.

Thx alot for info =)

also do you know another thing. Usually when i play i got a single contagion i put out then cast bane and essence drain on tougher mobs. But also i put out totem with wither. Does any of them conflict or not stack?
Ingame names
Cyan_Burn_Baby_Burn
Stupid question but, will I be able to transition this build into death's oath ? ^^
"
Bollacha wrote:
Hey, I've been using some parts of your build and I noticed your PoB have some gloves with +max health, even tho after taking CI. Is there any reason for that or is just something that slipped?

The Amulet has the same issue. Am I missing something that I dont understand why's that or what? xD

Thanks for the guide, btw.

Edit: in case of not using ED and going for Soulrend, what changes in the tree would you make? If you could create a tree so I could use to check, that would be great =D

Hi, those are added just as placeholders for heap starter items. I'll flesh out the itemization on next revision (today or tomorrow)

I can also make modifications for soulrend on next version.
"
cyan69 wrote:
"
TheEmsleyan wrote:
"
cyan69 wrote:

Thx alot for info =)

also do you know another thing. Usually when i play i got a single contagion i put out then cast bane and essence drain on tougher mobs. But also i put out totem with wither. Does any of them conflict or not stack?

No conflicts there, everything stacks with each other.
"
Bezoklibre wrote:
Stupid question but, will I be able to transition this build into death's oath ? ^^

Hi, yes, the build should be completely viable for DO with few modifications. I would do following:
-Remove some curse nodes and pick all "increased effect of non-curse aura"-nodes
-Take withering presence instead of malediction form ascendancy (DO damage is hard to scale so you'll need the extra damage)
"
"
Bollacha wrote:
Hey, I've been using some parts of your build and I noticed your PoB have some gloves with +max health, even tho after taking CI. Is there any reason for that or is just something that slipped?

The Amulet has the same issue. Am I missing something that I dont understand why's that or what? xD

Thanks for the guide, btw.

Edit: in case of not using ED and going for Soulrend, what changes in the tree would you make? If you could create a tree so I could use to check, that would be great =D

Hi, those are added just as placeholders for heap starter items. I'll flesh out the itemization on next revision (today or tomorrow)

I can also make modifications for soulrend on next version.

Sweet. I'd appreciate a soulrend version.

Also a question: what are your thoughts on soulrend use? I mean, should it be used on CwC + Blight as a filler between Bane casts? Should I use it with a staff with triggering mod?

I'm running 2 5L setups, one with soulrend, other with bane and questioning which way to follow.
At what point do you go for Zealot's Oath? Is the regen really worth it?
"
fsxraptor wrote:
At what point do you go for Zealot's Oath? Is the regen really worth it?

I didnt go for Zealots Oath at all so far. I dont think its worth anyway. (I know you didnt ask to ME but still, thought it was worth to share)
Last edited by Bollacha on Mar 16, 2019, 10:46:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info