[3.7] Konsta's 4-curse Bane + ED CI Occultist | starter | budget | tanky | good DPS

I checked new skill tree. We have 7500 ES instead of 8900 ES we had before. I think it will be hard to play HC.
What do you think?
"
mydepair wrote:
I checked new skill tree. We have 7500 ES instead of 8900 ES we had before. I think it will be hard to play HC.
What do you think?

You should transition to ES later, maybe much later depending on the gear. For the absolute end game, it doesn't matter, you have like 10k ES instead of 12K or so. If you feel unsure, just remove one damage node and spec to more ES.

The ED + Bane damage is still enough for the game.
How does this build handle the legion league mechanic to offscreen mobs Vs a contagion + ed build? I would assume slower but maybe someone could correct me on that?
"
heyhomes wrote:
How does this build handle the legion league mechanic to offscreen mobs Vs a contagion + ed build? I would assume slower but maybe someone could correct me on that?

i tried to play with this build in current league. ed+contagion is much better for handle legion. you are correct
why not put 4 curse in the gloves and use 6 link for dps ? i dont get it
hello, i am use this build, but i have trouble with stun imu and ice frost , i do read the post carefully.
"
zx7118753 wrote:
hello, i am use this build, but i have trouble with stun imu and ice frost , i do read the post carefully.

For freeze, try dream fragment?
I love bane builds, very suprised there is no bane pop builds posted on this list.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info