Stress Free PoE| HOLY RIGHTEOUS FIRE |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas[3.6]

The guide for 3.7 is now up! See you there!

WELCOME!

This is a Righteous Fire (RF) build that doesn't require any specific items or mods to sustain RF (you'll be able to sustain RF with only Normal items equipped at level 55 (sooner if you're close to your Holy Flame Totem)). This build is really easy to play. You just cast Holy Flame Totem at mobs or the boss and then move to the totem and help it burn everything with RF. Everything else in the build is automatic.

This guide is written for those new to Path of Exile but layed out so the experienced players can skip to the good stuff.

(Feel free to respond to other players' posts. The more that's out there, the more we learn. (I will also respond to posts but just note that I have multiple guides that all need responding to. I’ll do my best to get back to you as quickly as possible.)

(For those with similar limitations to mine, I can play this build on both PC and Console.)

(Thanks Tagz for being my Wiki Explainer.)

Why My Builds are the Way they Are
I deal with post concussion syndrome. Without getting all "doctor" on you, if I want to play a game for a good while and be able to function when I'm finished playing, I have to avoid many things in video games. Some examples of things that I try to avoid in games are:

- Fast or unpredictable movement on screen
- Quick and specific button presses at specific times (like flasks)
- Specific aiming/clicking with the mouse (the inventory exhausts my mind)
- Bright flashes and busy screens
- Quick thinking and reacting
- And a billion other things ;)

The reason that I write this part isn't so that you feel sorry for me but to explain why there are certain elements of my builds that are not maximized in a way that the general community would typically maximize their builds.

As limiting as that seems, this game provides endless character building options.

So my build and guides are great for:
- New players.
- Players that don't like button mashing.
- Players that like playing with only one or two buttons.
- Players that like a relaxing PoE experience.
- Players with medical conditions (like epilepsy or those with with physical limitations that are restricted in how they use keyboards or mice…)
- Players that like the best builds ever made in the history of Path of Exile.

My guides will incorporate as many of the mechanics of the game that I love (that are also quite conducive to my issues), such as:
-”Slowing” enemies
- Debuffing enemies
- Doing nothing to kill things (Damage over Time or Minions...)
- Sweet life regen or Chaos Inoculation
- Move, cast once...move, cast once...move, cast once...;)

***Despite the limitations my builds revolve around, the guides I post will clear the Atlas :)***
How I Play This Build/How it Functions in Gameplay
This build is really easy to play. Sooooo easy.

Quick Version: Cast Holy Flame Totem at enemies and then move to it and stand near it. Everything burns to death...well, except you. :-)

Everything else happens automatically!

Detailed Version
- Turn on RF, Purity of Fire, and Malevolence.
- Cast Holy Flame Totem at an enemy. The totem will burn enemies and give you Consecrated Ground (Life Regen). This totem will do 100% fire damage once you get the Ngamahu ascendancy node.
- Move to your totem to get the bonus life regen. When you aren't helping kill stuff, cast again.

- Just keep casting and moving...Move, cast once...move, cast once...move, cast once...

- Everything else happens automatically.
- The curse that you choose will all be cast automatically via CwDT and Purifying Flame. Purifying Flame will also be putting Consecrated Ground everywhere. The more Life Regen available, the happier we are.
- Wave of Conviction will be cast automatically for you. It's in this build to try and get a Critical Strike for you at least once every 8 seconds so you can get the bonus damage from Elemental Overload on the tree. The skill itself will also lower enemy fire resists by 25% (increasing the fire damage they take) of every enemy it Hits even though it does little damage at the level we have it.
- As you kill burning enemies, you'll have an easy chance to automatically gain Endurance charges. If you want, you can use Enduring Cry to gain Endurance charges as well. Your Endurance Charges will give you lots of physical damage mitigation, bonus elemental resistance, and great life regen.
- Enduring Cry is a great skill to use to keep up your Endurance Charges in boss battles that don't spawn extra enemies.
- Your Stone Golem and Molten Shell will be automatically cast for you and will give you life regen and extra physical damage reduction respectively.

- Purity of Fire reserves mana. This gives you fire resistance along with an increase to your maximum fire resistance. The latter is very important for sustaining RF.
- Malevolence also reserves mana and gives a damage boots to our Damage over time.

- So it's really easy! Move, cast once...move, cast once...move, cast once...Everything else is automatic.

- The build has crazy life regen without RF turned on but the build has way more damage with RF turned on. But you could play Holy Flame Totem only if you wanted and the build would be fine.

So lots happens but all you're doing is using casting Holy Flame Totem and maybe Enduring Cry. Move, cast once...move, cast once...move, cast once...:)
Videos, Path of Building, URLs, Loot Filter
- Software: Path of Building - The character planner I use.

- Pastebin - https://pastebin.com/aL7igmDW - (Copy the link, open Path of Building, click on “New”, then click “Import/Export Build”, click “Import from Pastebin…”, paste the link.)

- Passive Tree on pathofexile.com

- Video - Racecourse - My Favourite Map :). (Racecourse is a T14 at the time of the video. You'll notice my gear is Mediocre at best and my gems aren't even level 20, let alone 20%. (I guess the less maximized I am, the better the build seems ;).))

Also, feel free to checkout my broadcast channel. Mixer keeps the last 14 days worth of broadcasts. I post all my broadcasts on my YouTube channel along with a few other things.

Loot Filter
Loot Filter link

It won't look legit but it is. Click the blue "download" button. Once downloaded, rename the file to whatever you like. Put the file in: Documents\My Games\Path of Exile. Once POE is loaded, hit "O" for Options, go to the "UI" tab, scroll to the bottom, and select your new filter from the drop down list beside "List of Item Filters". If it doesn't work, let me know.

This is a SSF filter, not a "get rich" filter (though I get rich enough by selling what drops anyway).

This is a summary of the filter:
- It's POE's Default filter severely specified (and I jazzed up some of the graphical effects so that stuff is easier to see).
- It'll show all: league specific drops, Divination cards, currency, maps , rare jewelry.
- It'll only show gems with quality. (Save the quality gems. You can trade quality gems adding up to a total of 40% to a vendor for one Gemcutter's Prism. You want lots of these as we will benefit from having lots of gems at max quality.)
- It'll show all: 5 linked items, 6 socketed items.
- It'll show all small gear/weapons that have a red, green, and blue socket linked (vendor for a chromatic orb).
- It'll show you only life flasks, and only the highest level flask for the area you are in.
- It'll show all flasks with 10%+ quality. (Just like gems, vendoring 40% total of quality flasks gives you a Glassblower's Bauble. These improve flask quality and can make a big difference.)
- It'll show all rare Sceptres.
- For Armour it'll only show us the rare version of armour that has a base of Strength and Intelligence. In SSF, when you find a new, sweetly rolled piece of gear, it's nice to make it work quickly, for cheap. We'll also have enough Str. and Int. for all these pieces because of our tree and skill requirements. It's fun to Wisdom everything you find and implement new gear right away instead of needing to reorganize all your gear/links for one new item that dropped.) (I included chest pieces here in case you found an amazing chest worth your Orbs of Fusing on to 5 link...SSF is SSF...)
- It'll only show you the rares of the shields that have the implicit of 12% to All Elemental Resists or increases to Maximum Life.
- I've included the Normal version of the Mosaic Kite Shield in hopes to chance for the Rise of the Phoenix.
- For leveling you'll have the limited amount of rares listed above along with any gear that matches the linked socket combos you want (any rarity). These appropriately linked gear will appear until level 68 which is when most of the highest end of our rares will start appearing. By then you should have the currency to hesitantly craft decent rares that come across your path to start the slow progress of replacing and improving your gear.

If you have any questions or see any issues let me know.
Any Gear Works?
I like to be able to just load the game and play. So I design my builds to not require any specific items or mods to function. Obviously you need the basics like resists and health but you’ll only need your Gems and your Passive Tree for this build to function well. So you can use ANY items you want to take the character in any direction.

As the Guide Creator I’ll only be using rare items, just as a demonstration that you don’t need epic items to clear the Atlas. Please use any items you find/want.
Build Explanation
Righteous Fire
Righteous Fire(RF) can be over thought quite easily. I will simplify it.
-It's a skill that, once it's turned on, is always on and can only be turned off in three ways: Dying, going through a loading screen, or using a flask that removes Burning (a flask of dousing).
-It does fire damage to all it touches.
-It is Damage Over Time, therefore it does not Hit. Many mechanics in this game require a Hit to be activated (such as Leech and Penetration).
-RF burns you with fire damage. To sustain it, you need the highest Fire resistance you can get. Normal Fire Resistance is capped at 75%. Increasing the Fire Res. cap decreases the amount damage you take from RF. Life Regeneration takes care of the rest.
-RF is a skill that typically can only be used late in the story. It can't be sustained early on. Once you get it, just socket it and start leveling it. (See the How to Sustain RF at Level 55 Without Any Items section.)
-While RF is on, it gives you a boost to the spell damage of all your other spells.
Endurance Charges
There are three types of Charges in the game. Each character has a default limit of 3 for each type. We'll be focusing on Endurance Charges. Endurance Charges give 4% physical reduction and elemental resists per charge. Ours will also give us life regen. We'll be picking up a few nodes on the tree that'll increase our max Endurance charge limit up to 6.

Depending on the method that you earn your charge, you may earn only one, or a whole bunch at a time.

Charges have a duration. We'll get ours as high as we can. While you have Endurance Charges, earning any amount of Endurance Charges will refresh the duration for ALL Endurance Charges (they all share the same duration).
Cast when Damage Taken
Cast when Damage Taken (CwDT) is a gem that automatically casts linked spells (not attacks) when your character takes a certain amount of damage. The lower the level of CwDT, the less damage it needs to cast its linked spells. The higher the level of CwDT, the more damage it needs to cast linked gems.

CwDT cannot support ACTIVE skills with a higher player level requirement than that of the CwDT gem itself. For spells to be cast by CwDT, the spell has wot be within the requirement level listed on the gem. As you level gems, you'll see that they all have certain player levels you have to be at in order to use them. CwDT does too. You'll notice in the CwDT gem description that it'll only cast spells under a certain requirement level. That requirement level goes up as CwDT levels. Linked SUPPORT gems have no boundaries and can be fully leveled.

The benefit to a high level CwDT at a high level is that we can have high level gems attached to it (Stone Golem). The benefit to a low level CwDT is that you can have spells being cast frequently. Good for utility spells (applying curses and such).

You can't manually cast spells that are linked to CwDT and within CwDT's gem requirement level.
Curses
Curses are debuffs that you can put on an enemy. There are quite a few curses in the game, not all of them are beneficial to every build. In this build you can pick anyone you want.

By default in POE, every character can only apply one curse per enemy. There are ways to increase this limit, but we won't be with this build.

Unless an enemy is "Hexproof" (curse proof), our curse will have full effect on all enemies that aren't bosses. Curses are 33% less effective against Area/Map bosses and 66% less effective against the Shaper and his Guardians.
Vaal Skills
Vaal skills are super versions of normal skills that have a duration and cooldown given to them. We're hoping to use Vaal Righteous Fire. Early on in the game Vaal skills typically only drop in Corrupted areas (though as the game progresses you'll find them a little more often.) Corrupted areas can be randomly found attached to maps as a side area. Kill the boss inside these areas, loot their "stash", and hope you get the vaal skill you want.

Vaal RF gives you both the RF skill and Vaal RF in one gem. Both skills require their own key bind/button. You can use RF like usual but the Vaal skill requires you to kill enemies, or damage Rare or Unique enemies. Once the skill is ready to use, you can use the skill anytime. But remember, any loading screen in the game automatically resets the vaal skill and it needs to be refilled. So don't save it too long (boss arena doors don't have load screens (except for the The Lord's Labyrinth). Once the skill has been used it'll have a short duration where the skill can't refill.

Vaal RF takes a chunk of your health to cast but doesn't constantly hurt you like the normal RF does. It then does insanely good damage for a duration, then expires and needs to be refilled.
Pros and Cons
Pro - As cheap as you want it to be! No uniques required!

Pro - Perfect for new players. Easy to level, easy to survive, easy to kill, easy endgame, easy solo self found.

Pro - It clears maps quickly.

Pro - Has great DPS...I'll update the numbers once Path of Building is up to date.

Pro - Amazing life regen.

Pro - Only need to focus on Cold and Lightning Resists. Fire is taken care of without gear.

Pro - Multiple play styles to match your mood of the day :)

Pro - Only one 5/6 Link. Easy links to achieve.

Con - I'll think of one...just you wait...
Tips for New Players
How to Sustain RF at Level 55 Without Any Items
In case you didn't notice, RF can't be sustained right away. To sustain it as soon as possible without needing any gear (except links) do the following:

- With the provided tree, select all the nodes as they come. Get all the south nodes, then work your way up.
Like this:
- Equip and start leveling your Stone Golem as soon as it's available.
- Equip and start leveling your Purity of Fire as soon as it's available.
- By the time you kill Arakaali (the Spider Boss in Act 7) you can select the Pantheon option that unlocks (Soul of Arakaali). Have that and the minor God, Soul of Abberath selected.
- With all of your Endurance charges up, you're dancin'. ;)

- Doing the first two Ascendancies wouldn't hurt either, but it's not required to simply sustain RF.

You can sustain RF with gear in other ways of course, I just thought you'd like to know the soonest you can run RF no matter your gear. And it's WAY EASIER if you stand in Holy Flame Totem's Consecrated Ground.
Passive Tree
Passive tree link, a picture of the passive tree, Pastebin - https://pastebin.com/aL7igmDW
Passive Tree Explained
The skill tree is easy to understand:
You'll start as a Marauder. We start as a Marauder because there is only one subclass in the game that greatly increases our natural life regen. That's the Chieftain subclass (ascendancy). And to get there, you must start as a Marauder. The Chieftain also had some very compatible nodes for easy caps to fire resist (for RF) and very offensive perks for a physical skill like Holy Flame Totem.

This build really benefits from every node we'll select on the tree. I strongly suggest taking every node as it comes up, not really skipping anything. Go south first and then get every node/section as you cross it.

Tree Focuses:
- Life Regen - The more the merrier. We want lots to sustain RF, but even if you feel like only running with Holy Flame Totem, it's awesome to see your life move up so fast without flask help.
- Maximum Life - Besides the obvious factor of "the more you have, the better...", the more life you have also improves the damage of RF.
- Endurance Charges - The tree gives us nodes that let us increase our maximum endurance charges from 3 to 6 :). It also gives us increases to Endurance Charge duration and life regen per charge.
- Fire Damage - All the damage nodes are at the end of the suggested path. But that's ok. You'll actually find the build strong enough without them and the damage you get in the high levels from the tree is just a bonus. There are great perks there for sure...but it's just bonus damage.
- Jewels - Jewel slots are amazing. Jewels are items you can find that you can actually allocate on your tree. They can give almost anything from health, damage, resists...anything. We will only have 2 jewel slot selected :(. You'll have free reign with with both of them. What's really neat is you can swap jewels in and out of your passive tree anytime.

Don't forget about attributes. The tree almost provides all the attributes we need for our skills. We'll be 4 Dexterity and 11 Intelligence short. You'll pass some nodes on the tree that give +30 Attributes. If you don't have items to cover what you're short in, feel free to select some of these as you pass them. You'll get respec points that will let you remove them later once you have better gear.

Now, feel free to modify this is anyway. This is just my preference for easy Solo Self Found.

Take your time to look at each skill as they come along. Some of the nodes are pretty dramatic.

Some quests earn you respec points in case you regret any decisions you made on the tree. You can also use Orbs of Regret for the same thing.
Ascendancy
As you go through the game you'll come across Trials of Ascendancy. Starting in Act 3 you'll see their value. Once you have completed all 6 of the first set of trails, you'll get to attempt your first Labyrinth (lab). Good luck! Upon completion Choose Chieftain. You get two ascendancy points per lab. There are four labs for a total of 8 points. (Redoing the same lab will not reward you with more ascendancy points if you've already completed it.)

You can spend your points in any order you like. My preference is accommodate RF first and then Holy Flame Totem. So, this is my personal order:
- 1st Two Points - Tawhoa, Forest's Strength. It's all about Endurance Charges and Life Regen.
- 2nd Two Points - Ramako, Sun's Light. A busy node. You get life regen. You get more life regen if you've been hit by physical or fire damage from an enemy (not your RF). You can get ignited, but the ignite damage won't harm you (it does not affect how RF burns you). You gain 100% to your fire resist. (This is additive. You'll need 135% minimum for end game and Purity of Fire will take care of the rest :).) (Essential for running RF as early as possible without needing any items.)
- 3rd Two Points - Ngamahu, Flame's Advance. This is big for your totem. You get lots of offense but it also converts 50% of Holy Flame Totem's physical damage to fire...making the totem to 100% fire damage.
- 4th Two Points - Hinekora, Death's Fury. Another busy node :). RF doesn't Hit an enemy. Holy Flame Totem does though. With this node, we have a chance to cover a boss or rare (yellow) enemy with Ash. When an enemy is covered in Ash, they are have 20% less movement speed and take 20% increased fire damage (all our damage will be fire eventually). We also will get 1% of our totem damage as life leeched back to us and 1% of all fire damage leeched back to us. RF does not Hit so we will not Leech via RF.
Pantheon
- Major God: Soul of Arakaali - It's only for the first perk. The 5% reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time means we take less damage from RF.
- Minor God: Soul of Abberath - Only beneficial while we're moving. But it's safe to keep moving that to stand still so I chose it over the life regen of the Soul of Tukohama.
Gem Links
PoE restricts which gems are available to each class until Act 3. Until then you can get some gems for free from quest rewards, purchase some from specific NPCs in each town, or find them as loot.

There are two NPC's that sell all purchasable gems: the first one is Siosa in the Library in Act 3 (you have to do his quest first (the Library is connected to The Imperial Gardens)), the second NPC is Lilly Roth is Act 6.

Level all these gems to their max (level 20) unless I have written a level number beside the gem name. For example: "-Cast when Damage Taken (Level 1)". If I have written a level beside the name, that's the level you need to stop leveling the gem at.

5/6 Link - Bonus Damage and Life Regen (Socket in your chest)
-Holy Flame Totem Just as a heads up, this skill is weak at first, but gets MUCH stronger as it levels (gem level 18+) - This totem Hit will eventually do 100% fire damage once you have the proper ascendancy nodes. It'll hit enemies with fire and cast Consecrated Ground around itself (which gives 6% life regen, removes all curses, and gives increased crit chance (Wave of Conviction)). Consecrated Ground impacts you and your allies (including your totems). HFT channels 3 projectile flames at once but each totem can only hit an enemy with one projectile.
-Multiple Totem Support - Lowers the totem's damage by 21%, but let's you have 3 totems out at once. So we lose 20% damage for one totem, but then get three totems doing 80% damage.
-Combustion Support - Bonus fire damage and increases the chance to Ignite enemies.
-Immolate Support - Grants extra fire damage if the enemy being hit is burning. As a 5 link, Holy Flame Totem has a 94% chance to ignite and RF always burns...so this is a safe bet.
-Controlled Destruction Support - Lowers the spell's Crit chance, but greatly increases its damage. We don't care or focus on Crit for this totem so the bonus damage is welcome.
-(If you get a six link: Either -Infused Channelling Support or Fire Penetration Support. They do almost equal damage and have their own pros and cons.)

4 Link - Righteous Fire (Socket in Helmet)
-Righteous Fire - Creates a AOE around you that burns enemies. Burns 90% of your life a second. (Increasing the Quality of this gem improves the spell damage of OTHER spells in your build, NOT RF.) (Increasing the damage of RF does not change how much damage it burns you for. It'll always burn the same % of life no matter the links you link to it.)
-Concentrated Effect Support - Greatly increases damage at the expense of decreasing our AOE.
-Burning Damage Support - Extra damage.
-Elemental Focus Support - Greatly increases damage at the cost of not being able to put an ailment on an enemy. This seems like it would negate RF...but RF doesn't inflict an Ailment. It skips the ailment and jumps straight the the effect, burning. Typically, if you were to throw, let's say a Fireball, at an enemy, it would have a chance to ignite. If the enemy ignites, they start to burn. So if you had this support with Fireball, you'd never burn an enemy. You'd only hit them with fire damage. RF simply burns enemies. It doesn't have a chance to ignite. It skips the "chance to ignite" mechanic and just burns (damage over time). So this is a damage boost with no consequence.

4 Link - Curse (Socket in Gloves or Boots)
-Cast when Damage Taken Support (Level 2) - Automatically casts linked spells.
-Purifying Flame (Level 12) - The linked curse needs a spell that Hits to apply itself. This is that spell. Purifying Flame also puts Consecrated Ground on the ground every time it casts. The more Consecrated Ground, the better! (Normally I'd have this gem linked to a level 1 CwDT. But this skill's Consecrated Ground had an AoE increase at level 12, so we can live with a CwDT level 2.)
-Curse on Hit Support - This is needed to be able to apply Enfeeble on enemies with Charged Dash.
-Any Curse You Want - I personally prefer Enfeeble for the defense it gives. It that makes enemies less accurate with Hits by Attacks (not spells), deal less critical damage, and deal less overall damage too. Here's a list of curses if you want to pick your own.

4 Link - Buffs (Socket in Gloves or Boots) (These gems don't have to be linked)
-Enduring Cry - Gives an instant boost to Life Regen for a small time but also adds/refreshes our Endurance Charges. Good to use in a boss battle to keep your Charges up.
-Purity of Fire - Our most important aura. This gives us Fire resistance, when coupled with Ramako, Sun's Light on the Ascendancy tree, will give us all the Fire Resistance we need. It makes gearing that much easier. It also increases your Maximum Fire Resist. This is the most important part for using RF. Normally your maximum Fire Resist would cap at 75%. This skill at level 20 will increase that max to 79%. That doesn't seem like much, but it's actually very substantial damage mitigation for both RF and receiving fire damage. (We'll end up with 80% max fire resist without items. There's a node on the tree that gives us the extra %.)
-Malevolence - Gives more damage to Damage over Time (RF)
-Flame Dash - Just your escape skill if you need it. (Use any movement skill you want until it unlocks in Act 3.)

3 Link - Defense (Socket in Weapon or Shield)
-Cast when Damage Taken Support - Automatically casts linked spells.
-Summon Stone Golem - An minion that provides life regen to you. The more life regen the better!
-Molten Shell - When activated, gives us bonus armour (physical damage mitigation). After it's mitigated a certain amount of damage it'll explode.

3 Link - Bonus Damage (Socket in Weapon or Shield)
-Cast when Damage Taken Support (Level 1) - Automatically casts linked spells.
-Wave of Conviction (Level 7) - This skill has two functions: 1) To activate Elemental Overload on the Passive Tree. If we make a critical strike, we get lots of bonus damage for 8 seconds. This skill's job is to just get a crit at least once every 8 seconds. 2) Every enemy this skill hits gets Exposure to Fire. Exposure lowers an enemy's resistance to the specific element by 25%. (Multiple Exposures do not stack. (The Flammability curse is not an Exposure.))
-Increased Critical Strikes Support - Just helps increase Wave of Conviction's Crit Chance.
Gear
Short Version - ANYTHING YOU WANT! I like having a shield and one-handed weapon instead of a two handed weapon. It's just a preference; no right or wrong there.
More Helpful Version
- Weapon - Anything you like.
- Shield - Anything you like.
- Head - Anything you like.
- Chest - Anything you like.
- Hands - Anything you like.
- Feet - Anything you like.
- Amulet - Anything you like.
- Ring - Anything you like.
- Ring - Anything you like.
- Belt - Anything you like.
- Jewel - Anything you like.
- Jewel - Anything you like.
- Flasks - Anything you like. I simply use 4 health flasks (3 that remove bleeding and 1 that removes burning) and a Quicksilver Flask that removes Chill/Freeze.
If you’re new to PoE, check out the Tips for New Players section above. It gives lots of help on gear, currency, leveling, and endgame mapping.

The beginning of your first playthrough, or with SSF, can be hard gear wise. Hang in there, the good gear with the links you want will come. Don't waste your currency (orbs and fusings) on your items until you reach endgame. It might seem like you have a lot, but soon you'll see that it takes a lot of currency to get what you want on an item.

Your goal on every single piece of gear is to get:

- Maximum life
- Cold and Lightning resists
- Movement Speed
- Life Regen
- Spell Damage
- Maximum mana and mana regen (totems are pretty mana heavy)

Here is a link of all the crafting options with the bench and where they unlock. (Ctrl+F some keywords to help you search the massive lists.)

Some people say to ignore chaos resists. This is not bad advice but you'll have 10 rare items to get 135% resistance on all three elements and chaos. It's doable...and so relaxing when accomplished. I say 135% resists because by the time you finish the story and get to endgame, POE hits you with a -60% to your fire, cold, lightning, and chaos resists. It is very important to have those capped at the +75% or more. It's not a waste to go over the 135% as some endgame map mods will lower your resists by another 60%.

I have included an item filter (in the URL section) that will ease the looting pain for those that do SSF.
Endgame Mods to Avoid
At the end of the game, the levels (maps) you try and clear will have random modifiers (mods) allocated to them. There are A LOT of mods that can go on a map.

There is only one mod that we can't run: The No Mana and Life Regen mod. We need mana for our totem and our movement skill. We need Life Regen for RF. But that's it! Just the one mod!

Some mods will be inconvenient, but they won't be impossible to run:
- Negatives to maximum resists hurts RF but not our totem.
- Slower mana and life regen hurts RF and but only impacts our totem a little.

You'll learn your personal preferences over time, but only No Mana and Life Regen should be avoided.
Leveling/Quests - Solo Self Found - Quick Reference
- I suggest doing every quest in the game. It doesn't take long. If you're too eager to get to mapping in the endgame, here is a link to all the quests that give Skill Points as a reward.

Bandits - With the Bandits in Act 2, I kill them all for the extra 2 skill points. You, of course, do what you like.

**Remember to prioritize. You may not be lucky enough to get the gear that'll let you play with all your gems as soon as they are available. So do what works best for you until the gear comes (don't be quick to sell your old gear in case something doesn't work out).

List of Gems in Order of Story Acquisition:
Act 1 - Breaking Some Eggs - Reward - Molten Shell
Act 1 - Breaking Some Eggs - Purchase - Holy Flame Totem
Act 1 - The Caged Brute - Purchase - Combustion Support
Act 2 - Sharp and Cruel - Purchase - Elemental Focus Support
Act 2 - The Root of the Problem - Purchase - Righteous Fire
Act 2 - The Root of the Problem - Purchase - Enduring Cry
Act 3 - Lost in Love - Purchase - Purity of Fire
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Burning Damage Support
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Concentrated Effect Support
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Controlled Destruction Support
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Enfeeble
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Fire Penetration Support
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Flame Dash
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Increased Critical Strikes Support
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Malevolence
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Purifying Flame
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Wave of Conviction
Act 4 - Breaking the Seal - Reward - Summon Stone Golem
Act 4 - The Eternal Nightmare - Reward - Multiple Totem Support
Act 4 - The Eternal Nightmare - Purchase - Cast when Damage Taken Support x3
Act 4 - The Eternal Nightmare - Purchase - Curse on Hit Support
Act 4 - The Eternal Nightmare - Purchase - Immolate Support
List of Gems in Order by Level:
Level 1 - Purifying Flame
Level 4 - Holy Flame Totem
Level 4 - Molten Shell
Level 8 - Combustion Support
Level 8 - Increased Critical Strikes Support
Level 10 - Flame Dash
Level 16 - Righteous Fire
Level 16 - Wave of Conviction
Level 16 - Enduring Cry
Level 18 - Concentrated Effect Support
Level 18 - Controlled Destruction Support
Level 18 - Elemental Focus Support
Level 24 - Malevolence
Level 24 - Purity of Fire
Level 24 - Enfeeble
Level 31 - Burning Damage Support
Level 31 - Fire Penetration Support
Level 34 - Summon Stone Golem
Level 38 - Curse on Hit Support
Level 38 - Immolate Support
level 38 - Multiple Totem Support
Level 38 - Cast when Damage Taken Support x3

- There are two NPCs that sell all purchasable gems: the first one is Siosa in the Library in Act 3 (you have to do his quest first (the Library is connected to The Imperial Gardens)), the second NPC is Lilly Roth in Act 6 (Do her quest in Act 6).
Awesome. So if you have any questions let me know and I'll respond the best I can. If you have questions regarding your setup (gear, gems, or passive tree) please ensure the Characters Tab in your PathofExile.com privacy settings is set to public (not hidden). This will allow myself (and those who would like to help) to view your character details more thoroughly.

OH! Don't forget, to support GGG by buying a skin for all your favourite skills you use. They last forever, you look rad, and it keeps POE going too :).

My Other Guides :-)
All of my Guides follow the same guidelines:
- Not needing any specific items or mods
- Easy/relaxing to play (one or two buttons)
- Atlas clearing
- Move, cast once...move, cast once...move, cast once...;)

I can’t tell you which I like the most. I am always in the mood for each of them. If you try them, let me know what you think! (I also hope you like them.)

Stress Free PoE| SLOW MO ZOMBIES |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas [3.6]

Stress Free PoE| CURSIN’ VORTEX |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas [3.6]
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Jun 6, 2019, 5:57:40 AM
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2019, 7:19:20 PM
I won't have much personal time to respond until the end of March. I'll read all the replies and do my best to respond when I can. My replies may be short and sweet though as I'll only be online via phone until April.

Thanks again for trying the build. I hope you enjoy it.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Mar 8, 2019, 7:41:46 PM
I still have a few details to finish up as the hard working community finishes up completing their tools (Path of Building and Filter Blade). 3.6 is A LOT of data to change. Once these tools are updated, I'll be updating my guide as soon as possible. I'll reply to the guide to let you know specifically what I've updated.

Thanks for your patience.

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Mar 8, 2019, 7:42:05 PM
Which links do you recommend with Holy Flame totem ? (I'm not sure Path of building will be update before the season start).
This build can do Shaper and Uber Elder ?
"
MrGrandjojo wrote:
Which links do you recommend with Holy Flame totem ? (I'm not sure Path of building will be update before the season start).
This build can do Shaper and Uber Elder ?
Hey MrGrandjojo! I updated the guide with a guess. This is what I would guess would do well with 100% physical spell damage converted to fire:
Immolate, Combustions, Added Fire Damage, Fire Penetration, Iron Will.

In regards to Shaper, I assume so. Holy Flame Totem is a new skill. But the build with also the same setup was great in 3.5 and damage wasn't an issue at all. If you have any questions as you go along feel free to ask.

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Mar 8, 2019, 7:42:50 PM
I added some suggested support gems for Holy Flame Totem until our hard working community tool creators have updated their tools.

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Mar 8, 2019, 7:43:21 PM
Both Passive links to poe website passive page are warning about "This is 3.4.0 Passives", fyi.
"
signonthe wrote:
Both Passive links to poe website passive page are warning about "This is 3.4.0 Passives", fyi.
Hey signonthe,

Ya, the tree is the same from last league. The picture and links will be updated once PoE has stabilized their release.

Thanks for letting me know. You can go ahead with the tree as currently posted. It'll be staying as is.

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Mar 8, 2019, 7:43:45 PM
Just FYI, I updated the Picture of the Passive Tree, the links to the Passive Tree, and added the 3.6 filter.

Pastebin will be added when PoB addes Holy Flame Totem to its database.

Annnnnd

Hey Wrecker_of_Days,

Thanks a lot for this build! I am gonna build it on marauder as my league starter, and my league starter is always my league finisher lol, i don't do the multiple toons thing.

Anyway it looks very fun and enjoyable to play, I hope it all works out smoothly, thanks for the great ideas

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info