[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

Wtf? with the panteon and the gear?
After years of the searching I have finally found a perfect build for me. A build that will make the dream come true, a build that will finally allow me to pass throught the act 3 piety! Thx man!
Last edited by Klajd on Jun 7, 2019, 11:17:57 AM
I have started working on the leveling guide to help with the league experience. I may take me awhile to finish it.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
UE AFK? Shaper kill from hideout videos? xD
I have updated the leveling guide. I hope it helps the young berserkers.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Dude dunno if it's satire or not but your "build" is wasting precious space on the front page.

edit: after 20 seconds of additional thinking I concluded that it is satire. Well done sir
IGN Mahavir
Last edited by Mahavir on Jun 7, 2019, 3:43:07 PM
This is a true build for the true berserker!
After trying very hard last night, I was almost able to clear the mud flats. Will try again today.
Updated with new critical information for the new season. This time I might make it past the mud flats for my own sake and so I can continue the leveling guide.
An reminder that I have updated the build. Because the berserker of your dreams.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info