[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

Gonna need to add an Abyssus to this build asap. 10M dps or bust.
sorry bad build craft. all items with perfect high rolls + 2 double corruption mods.. removing all those crazy numbers witch is impossible get. For me looks realistic like around 2m dps with +6k hp

try craft rare items with 3 tier 1 rolls and last 3 rolls random without corruptions.
I find this thread hilarious and misleading especially the title. I think captain doesn't understand the concept of budget gear. He also doesn't have a character on his profile which uses the items he provided in his pob. :D
i loled on the shaped tiger hook for budget yo
All this gear is easy to get.... for the true berserker!
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Awesome post. fun to read.

Though small thing:

Bad picture of Odin. Cause how many eyes did he have? :P
Planning to work on a leveling guide for the build.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
This build is absolute garbage if you check the POB. All the gear is stuff the OP will never have.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
ITT: People who don't know what a joke is.
Why thank you, you may be a true barbarian... I MEAN BERSERKER.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info