Path of Exile: Synthesis Launches Soon!

Last edited by pedro420m1 on Mar 8, 2019, 1:24:29 AM
lag
Right, just fire.
"
StickyWeed wrote:
I'm excited to see how the new file system effects gameplay on the box! Is there any way we can get some idea of what features you guys are actively working on?

Shorter load-times (about 5 seconds have been trimmed-off load screens due to advances made during PS4 version development), but you probably won't notice anything else. The changes probably just mean they can utilize more assets from now on, which previously would have resulted in inexcusably long load times.
"
Noshei wrote:
"
The servers go live at: Mar 08, 2019 12:00 PM

This time is wrong, but my time zone preference is correct. The main site timer shows 14 hours, but the above time is 13 hours from now.

I'm guessing that this time function is not taking Daylight Savings Time into account correctly. The US is still on standard time, until sunday.

Depends what they are using to pull time.

1) Actual time on your PC
2) Actual timezone set on your PC (which could be off by an hr but you have the time set correctly to compensate)
3) location/timezone of your IP (larger ISP don't always have their internet facing routers in the same timezones). I know if I look on my phone it says I'm anywhere from New York to Georgia, Tennessee, Virgina, Kansas and I'm not in any of those states because that's where it get's the IP from randomly)

Mine shows it correctly in the East coast US from my PC just fine.

Seriously not releasing ps4 today? you have pushed back 3x now and the reason was to wait for Synthesis so we could have league start. The worst part is Playstation already has it listed on their website as out now but not in the store... infuriating.

Last edited by Oxix on Oct 27, 2019, 5:52:56 PM
The patch size for the update will be around 3.5GB on the standalone client and 8.5GB on Steam.
Why steam players need to download 5gb more?:>
Excite! But I won't be here.
Saved
GKD
"
Vasetal wrote:
The patch size for the update will be around 3.5GB on the standalone client and 8.5GB on Steam.
Why steam players need to download 5gb more?:>

Because Steam sucks.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info