Stress Free PoE| SLOW MO ZOMBIES |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas [3.6]

Spoiler
"
seanmcg182 wrote:
Hey, so, I'm still using this build. Loving it. But there are a few times where I feel like I'm just dying too quickly. Most notably while fighting Izaro in the 3rd Labrynth. (I'm level 79 and the labrynth is 68?)

I just recently revamped my gear because I was feeling like I was dying ALL the time, and this new gear has helped quite a bit... but I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations to swap in.

My Attributes are currently 356 Int, 137 Str, and 98 Dex.

Here is my current loadout:
(BY THE WAY @Wrecker, This Invictus Solaris is God Tier with this build when you socket the TC, Blasphemy, and Enhance... Using a Lvl 3 Enhance, and having it act as a level 5?? TC has +32%qual instead of +16! Was able to unslot the Skittering Runes passive as well, as it overkilled the effect, and without SR it puts me at 75.6% slow effect which is just over the max. And it frees up a passive slot! and the fire resist from the shield is nice too)

The Previous set of Gear I Had which got me through the campaign and the first 2 map tiers or so before it started feeling inadequate was:

I also Experimented with both of these items before settling on my current build, and they both felt decent? But not as good as what I stuck with.

Any tips or suggestions??
Hey seanmcg182,

You've already had some great responses and I'm sure you've already made some modifications...I went to load your character in PoB to see what you've done but your profile is set to private. If you're comfortable with it, on the Path of Exile website, make your character tab public (it's private by default). That'll allow people to see more details of your builds.

I'm glad you're having a good time and sweet call on the Invictus Solaris!
If you make it public, let me know. (PM me if you don't want the world to know.)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Mixed_Horizon wrote:
I just got beaten by an essence monster:
Spoiler

Spoiler

My skeletons were barely doing any damage to him even though they were lv 19+2, even my Vaal Skeletons did nothing. I did get him down to ~55% life once, but he has ES and also healed to full life after he killed me.
I guess the combination of Soul Eater, Reduced damage taken and the Endurance charges made him nearly invincible? If Soul Eater works on my dead skeletons then no wonder.
He had some more mods, but I didn't get a picture of them.

Is it time for an upgrade, or did I just get a terrible combination of mods?
You had a brutal combo. The physical reflect was probably your biggest enemy :(. Having Soul Eater with skeletons that die quick is what the issue was.

This is from the wiki:
Grants 1% increased Character Size to aura owner on death
Grants 5% increased Attack Speed to aura owner on death
Grants 5% increased Cast Speed to aura owner on death
Grants 5% increased Damage Reduction to aura owner on death
Soul is consumed on death(Hidden)

You just ran into one of those really rare combos that's brutal for a skeleton build.

Your build looks great! There are of course some gear that can be improved upon (that'll always be the case) but it wasn't your gear that was the issue. Just the mod combos for the build you have.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
"
Mixed_Horizon wrote:
I just got beaten by an essence monster:
Spoiler

Spoiler

My skeletons were barely doing any damage to him even though they were lv 19+2, even my Vaal Skeletons did nothing. I did get him down to ~55% life once, but he has ES and also healed to full life after he killed me.
I guess the combination of Soul Eater, Reduced damage taken and the Endurance charges made him nearly invincible? If Soul Eater works on my dead skeletons then no wonder.
He had some more mods, but I didn't get a picture of them.

Is it time for an upgrade, or did I just get a terrible combination of mods?
You had a brutal combo. The physical reflect was probably your biggest enemy :(. Having Soul Eater with skeletons that die quick is what the issue was.

This is from the wiki:
Grants 1% increased Character Size to aura owner on death
Grants 5% increased Attack Speed to aura owner on death
Grants 5% increased Cast Speed to aura owner on death
Grants 5% increased Damage Reduction to aura owner on death
Soul is consumed on death(Hidden)

You just ran into one of those really rare combos that's brutal for a skeleton build.

Your build looks great! There are of course some gear that can be improved upon (that'll always be the case) but it wasn't your gear that was the issue. Just the mod combos for the build you have.

Oh, I see, I'll keep that in mind next time. Thanks for clearing that up.
"
Spoiler
"
seanmcg182 wrote:
Hey, so, I'm still using this build. Loving it. But there are a few times where I feel like I'm just dying too quickly. Most notably while fighting Izaro in the 3rd Labrynth. (I'm level 79 and the labrynth is 68?)

I just recently revamped my gear because I was feeling like I was dying ALL the time, and this new gear has helped quite a bit... but I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations to swap in.

(BY THE WAY @Wrecker, This Invictus Solaris is God Tier with this build when you socket the TC, Blasphemy, and Enhance... Using a Lvl 3 Enhance, and having it act as a level 5?? TC has +32%qual instead of +16! Was able to unslot the Skittering Runes passive as well, as it overkilled the effect, and without SR it puts me at 75.6% slow effect which is just over the max. And it frees up a passive slot! and the fire resist from the shield is nice too)

The Previous set of Gear I Had which got me through the campaign and the first 2 map tiers or so before it started feeling inadequate was:

I also Experimented with both of these items before settling on my current build, and they both felt decent? But not as good as what I stuck with.

Hey seanmcg182,

You've already had some great responses and I'm sure you've already made some modifications...I went to load your character in PoB to see what you've done but your profile is set to private. If you're comfortable with it, on the Path of Exile website, make your character tab public (it's private by default). That'll allow people to see more details of your builds.

If you make it public, let me know. (PM me if you don't want the world to know.)

I think I just made it public? I actually haven't changed my witch yet. Been grinding a new character. Making a HoWA CI Molten Strike Juggernaut. Followin someone else's build.

As for the witch, even with the current setup, I'm still rolling through my delves and maps... its just sometimes against the maps bosses, or against other bosses like Izaro, sometime's I'll get one shot by some rando ranged attack.

Trash mobs I haven't had a single problem with, I love just steamrolling everything
Last edited by seanmcg182 on Apr 16, 2019, 1:10:16 PM
"
seanmcg182 wrote:

I think I just made it public? I actually haven't changed my witch yet. Been grinding a new character. Making a HoWA CI Molten Strike Juggernaut. Followin someone else's build.

Just has a peak at your character. In my personal opinion (but one that I feel really confident in), I think that you would be better served to deselect the three Attack and Minion Damage nodes to the right of Retribution. Only the Minion Damage part is doing any real good, and there are far better nodes to select than 6% increased Minion Damage.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
New player here.

Thanks for the great, easy to read guide.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around Elemental Equilibrium.

I have the Dead Reckoning jewel that summons mage skeletons.

Would this jewel mess up EE if I used it?

Thanks again.
"
seanmcg182 wrote:
Spoiler
"
"
seanmcg182 wrote:

Hey seanmcg182,

As for the witch, even with the current setup, I'm still rolling through my delves and maps... its just sometimes against the maps bosses, or against other bosses like Izaro, sometime's I'll get one shot by some rando ranged attack.

Trash mobs I haven't had a single problem with, I love just steamrolling everything
Hey seanmcg182 ,

Thanks for making your character public. I took at a look at your build and your tree and gems look great! The only issue is your life and resists. Your Cold Resist is capped, but your Fire and Lightning Resists are at 47%. Damage from those two elements will hurt you A LOT.

In terms of your health, you have only 2200 health which will carry you through most mobs but the heavy hitting rares and bosses will "one shot" you for sure. (Which I believe is the problem you were having.) 7 of your 9 Armour pieces don't have any health on them. You should aim to have around 75+ health on each of your armour pieces if you're looking to take a few shots from Bosses. 75+ health on your gear will put you over 5000 life with the life nodes I've provided on the tree. It's the hard case of Uniques vs. Rare gear.

I'll post you the gear I have on console to give you an idea of what moderate rare gear looks like that can take your through end-game. (Edit: Console can't login to the site right now. I'll post it tomorrow if it's fixed by then.)

If you continue with this build and try out the suggestions, let us know how it goes.

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Apr 16, 2019, 11:05:20 PM
"
New player here.

Thanks again.
Hey Disintergr8tion,

Thanks for the complements! I'm glad the guide has been helpful and I hope you're enjoying the game!

Elemental Equilibrium (EE) can be simplified as such:

EE can only be initiated and changed by YOU but it can be taken advantage of by everyone else.

So you apply Lightning, everyone else should deal "not-lightning" damage.

So with EE, no matter what element your minions hit with, they can't change which element the enemies are susceptible to. But of course, if your minions are hitting with Lightning, they won't be dealing as much damage because that's what we're initiating EE with. So your mages are a great addition to team when they are firing with Fire and Cold (66% of their casts).

Does that help? I'm happy to explain it a different way if that doesn't make sense.

Good post and thanks again for the kind words :)

Annnnnd

"
"
New player here.

Thanks again.
Hey Disintergr8tion,

Thanks for the complements! I'm glad the guide has been helpful and I hope you're enjoying the game!

Elemental Equilibrium (EE) can be simplified as such:

EE can only be initiated and changed by YOU but it can be taken advantage of by everyone else.

So you apply Lightning, everyone else should deal "not-lightning" damage.

So with EE, no matter what element your minions hit with, they can't change which element the enemies are susceptible to. But of course, if your minions are hitting with Lightning, they won't be dealing as much damage because that's what we're initiating EE with. So your mages are a great addition to team when they are firing with Fire and Cold (66% of their casts).

Does that help? I'm happy to explain it a different way if that doesn't make sense.

Good post and thanks again for the kind words :)

Yes that makes sense, thanks.

Yeah I'm pretty addicted to this game since it came out on ps4. Still got A LOT to learn. I made a level 85 winter orb elementalist, which is pretty powerful, but that build is definitely not beginner friendly unlike this build.

Already level 69 with this necromancer and using a Queens Decree that dropped for me. I'm hoping to turn it into the prophecy version of it, Queens Escape. Also using my first Tabula Rasa, which is fun for my first 6 link. Hoping to find a 5 or 6 link replacement for it soon.

Thanks once again for your reply and the amazing guide.
"
seanmcg182 wrote:
:-)
Here's my gear on console which is by no means good. I have 5300 health and capped resists. I haven't maximized any gear in any way.

I hope that helps.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info