[3.6] Lyxara's Winter Orb Elementalist non-crit Guide

"
"
Lyxara wrote:
"
Is it worth trying to link/color my current chestpiece?

It feels decent enough for my purposes. Getting 4 blue on a pure EV chest sounds like a nightmare, though...

It's a decent chest to begin with, but as you said pure EV is a problem :D

Got it in like 5 fusings and a dozen chromes.

There goes my luck for the season. :D

How's Doryani's in this build?

nice :D

uhm Doriyani's is fine, gives a lot of dmg but also crit which isnt that helpful

other than that to get started: Divinarius, Singularity, Tulfall is somewhat good, other than uniques a rare with spell dmg, cold damage, cold dmg to spells does the job aswell.

easiest way to check if a weapon gives u an upgrade - if the seller links you the weapon ingame u can CRTL+C when u mouseover and "create custom" under the item tab on the right side in PoB and CRTL + V to fill in all the stuff automatically. then you can see if it benefits your dps or not ;)

IGN: FluffyMetamorph
"
Hi what's the best unique weapon to use for level 80s if you still can't afford shade of solaris or good rare weapon? I was stuck with lifesprig for the longest time.

well, i currently as well save up for solaris, 2/3 of the way gone.

until then i just use a random 5-10c rare wand, this one :

playing with tabula rasa still at 4.8k life with level 82, enough for every yellow map, also t10 no problem

flat cold dmg i feel is a strong dps pusher, dont underestimate ;)
Last edited by bex_HB on Mar 12, 2019, 5:32:18 PM
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
Hi what's the best unique weapon to use for level 80s if you still can't afford shade of solaris or good rare weapon? I was stuck with lifesprig for the longest time.

playing with tabula rasa still at 4.8k life with level 82, enough for every yellow map, also t10 no problem

Thanks. I'll probably go with Doryani price is not as high as Solaris atm.
"
Lyxara wrote:

easiest way to check if a weapon gives u an upgrade - if the seller links you the weapon ingame u can CRTL+C when u mouseover and "create custom" under the item tab on the right side in PoB and CRTL + V to fill in all the stuff automatically. then you can see if it benefits your dps or not ;)

and dont forget that official trade website have a copy button for this :D

Your added cold damage is local, winter orb wont benefit from that.
"
bex_HB wrote:
"

Hello, can I change Herald of thunder for Zealotry aura? on PoB it gives more dps but Im not sure if that is true, since I don't know how to calculate Winter Orb dps properly xD

thanks!
"
maaat wrote:
Hello, can I change Herald of thunder for Zealotry aura? on PoB it gives more dps but Im not sure if that is true, since I don't know how to calculate Winter Orb dps properly xD

thanks!

Of course you can - the thing is you benefit from the spell damage, but other than that crit is not as useful + consecrated ground is nothing we need at all. Heralds are 25% more effective + give ele pen, but whatever fits you best ;)
Yyyyep Doriyani's is preeeeeetty good. Tons of damage, and the extra leech keeps me feeling a lil' beefier.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
Yyyyep Doriyani's is preeeeeetty good. Tons of damage, and the extra leech keeps me feeling a lil' beefier.

You don't have a CWDT set up, or am I blind :D
"
Lyxara wrote:
"

You don't have a CWDT set up, or am I blind :D

I do not! Because I'm a lazy git who really ought to get on that noise ASAP! :D
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info