[3.6] CwC divine ire + wave of conviction [PoB]

oh ok thank you is the build fun so far?
Im 1488 in queue right now, did some CwC with similar skills in standard between leagues, it was fun. Its new skills so i have no idea how it will feel playing it. Ill keep the post updated.
awesome dude!!
What do you think about this build with CI? Also why Elementalist over Inquisitor?
Last edited by PandoraBot on Mar 9, 2019, 10:35:47 PM
why Added Lightning Damage Support and Lightning Penetration Support?

dont u prefer concentrated effect / controlled destruction / elemental focus?

they have alot of "more" damage.

and what about arcane surge?

or better yet:

divine ore -> CwC -> wave of conviction -> infused chanelling -> elemental focus -> concentrated effect

the infused channelling should give u 8% less phys damage taken, and 8% less ele taken from the supported skill tag,
and in WoC case, fire and lightning.

what do you think?
Last edited by Ofirdr78 on Mar 10, 2019, 1:22:22 AM
You defenetly have a point here, ill update the build soon, i have not had the time i thought to play this weekend. Im currently leveling infused channeling to have in the build when needed. Ill come back soon with an update, and added gems in PoB.

For doing this as a scion, its just cause im lazy and like to try other builds out later in league, and its nice to have a scion to respec to try other stuff out.
i put in arc instead of woc pretty good range now and wave clear
I think you should replace added lightning gem with something else, since Divine Ire doesn't make full use of "added x to x damage", only gaining 33% of the number. Phys to lightning works fine though because it's "gain %x damage"
Yes, the added ligtning is not optimal. Im trying out variations now.

Adding Arc might work fine, but it ruins the purpouse of the build that is to spam holy death in front of you ;)
Last edited by Hallonkräm on Mar 11, 2019, 9:09:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info