[3.6] Spectral Shield Throw - Elemental Conversion

"
LickMyPizza wrote:
Hey there! I decided to give this build a try. I'm severely lacking in damage even in act 2. I was wondering if you had any tips for leveling or any uniques that would be good for leveling. Thanks!

Check the leveling section of the build :)

But i used Frostblades all the way untill level 31 when i got my first ascendancy and the "Point Blank" node on the tree, Then start looking for armour shields with as high armour as possible after that.

This build is going to do zero dps until you get a good shield, that's why the skill is so under represented overall A.k.a This skill is not that good really, but its a cool looking and special one
I've been using this build on a SSF character (after I dropped a Hrimsorrow and a Ewar's Mirage). I'm currently at lv 60 and the build is very decent, I've died a lot less than I did while leveling my previous characters.

I do have one question for people that are more familiar with PoB: are the Attack Speed bonuses to DPS really accurate? I'm asking because the wiki mentions that [Attack Speed modifiers] may not be acting as intended, with many modifiers not applying at 100% of their value.. PoB, however, usually tells me that these nodes give the most DPS compared to Increased Elemental Damage or similar nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info