WTB legacy Vinktar & legacy Atziri's Acuity - pay 20c each

Better be fast before the price will be <10c! ^^

If you really missed the point:
Spoiler
Each instance of leech is now capped at 10% maximum life of the player.

Edit: I DO NOT WANT TO BUY THESE ITEMS! This thread was supposed to start a discussion about the 10% leech thing that's why I posted it in "general discussion" BUT a genious forum moderator decided to move this thread to standard trading because it had WTB in the title. It really feels like a bot made that decission.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Mar 6, 2019, 5:14:22 PM
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2019, 12:37:29 PM
lol instant leech will still be good for multiple projectiles and range builds.
Last edited by Molochmane on Mar 6, 2019, 7:49:39 PM
"
Molochmane wrote:

While that might be true my point was that thanks to the new mechanic some of the most valuable legacy items are now completely worthless which in my opinion is a shame. Plus this is another nerf to twohanded (slow hitting) weapons and that's really stupid because these poor fucks already were at the end of the food chain.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Molochmane wrote:

While that might be true my point was that thanks to the new mechanic some of the most valuable legacy items are now completely worthless which in my opinion is a shame. Plus this is another nerf to twohanded (slow hitting) weapons and that's really stupid because these poor fucks already were at the end of the food chain.

yeah GGG can just delete 2 handers from the game already :/.
How does this affect leg instant leech items in layman terms? Got 4k hours in this game and get more confused about how leech works every patch.
"
Bearbarion wrote:
How does this affect leg instant leech items in layman terms? Got 4k hours in this game and get more confused about how leech works every patch.

as far as I understand (but I am a little bit confused as well), each hit will now only be able to leech up to 10% of your maximum life. If you have 6.000 life, 2% life leech and hit for 100.000 damage you will not leech 2.000 (2% of 100.000) as before but only 600 (capped at 10% of 6.000)
Last edited by Peon on Mar 9, 2019, 5:45:28 PM
"
Peon wrote:
"
Bearbarion wrote:

as far as I understand (but I am a little bit confused as well), each hit will now only be able to leech up to 10% of your maximum life. If you have 6.000 life, 2% life leech and hit for 100.000 damage you will not leech 2.000 (2% of 100.000) as before but only 600 (capped at 10% of 6.000)

Ahaa! Still allright for fast/multiple hits then i guess but not so good for slow/big hits.

Personally i preffer overleech over instant leech as degens are mega annoying and you can also use dmg on full Life :)
OP stop trolling and go home. Works as good as ever for me. Vinktars always ignored leech mechanics and just gave life you instantly.
Last edited by nebel on Mar 10, 2019, 12:40:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info