Stash tabs

Not sure this is a bug or not... the tabs in my stash are not in order: they go 4, 1, 2, 3

I got this too, I bought an extra tab and it's popped up first:

5, 1, 2, 3, 4

Screenie:
http://i41.tinypic.com/mj7iq8.png
Added this to the Known Issues List!

It's on our list to fix up.
Balance & Design
Not a bug, exactly, but...

Both my wife and I have separate PoE accounts. We play together on two computers which we otherwise use interchangeably (she gets to play on the newer, more powerful machine, 'cause I'm such a sweetheart).

She needed to buy some new stash tabs, and used the Cash Shop link ($) from the ingame UI. Took her right to her browser and into the shop page.

The tab she bought was added to my account's stash, because I was logged into the forum on her computer at the time.

Not likely gonna be an issue a great deal, but a user warning of what would happen or simple transaction disallow might be in order in such a circumstance. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Not a bug, exactly, but...

Both my wife and I have separate PoE accounts. We play together on two computers which we otherwise use interchangeably (she gets to play on the newer, more powerful machine, 'cause I'm such a sweetheart).

She needed to buy some new stash tabs, and used the Cash Shop link ($) from the ingame UI. Took her right to her browser and into the shop page.

The tab she bought was added to my account's stash, because I was logged into the forum on her computer at the time.

Not likely gonna be an issue a great deal, but a user warning of what would happen or simple transaction disallow might be in order in such a circumstance. =^[.]^=

You can click and drag/letgo them........back into the origonal order.....

Dont see the problem?. Unless you cant move it back?.
www.tachi203.com : For live streams, gameplay, news of me +(.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
Hello GGG,

I went to the HC race, after this HC race I don't have Tab #1 anymore, it goes from 2 to further.....I also upgraded my support to kiwi pack and after buying 2 tabs I ended up having number #1 after #8, thats kind of unfair...
Last edited by DEDESK on Sep 16, 2012, 10:16:08 AM
You can drag the tabs around to change their order, but the one missing tab is a known issue we're looking into!
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info