So ithought i would share this.

"
EvilParfait wrote:
*Stares*

I can't... even... Were you one of those kids in school who believed the teacher when they swore up and down that you'd actually use math when you grew up?

Please tell me you use this sort of amazing skill for things besides vidya games.

(PS: SO COOL!)
(PPS: I wish I could understand it and help but... math was my weakest subject.)

Other than a couple logarithmic functions, there isn't anything remotely close to complicated in his equation. This is simple stuff in you learn in high school...
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Oh and im not explaining it nor am i sharing my secrets unless you wanna help develop my program with me.
"
NCPereira wrote:
"
EvilParfait wrote:
*Stares*

I can't... even... Were you one of those kids in school who believed the teacher when they swore up and down that you'd actually use math when you grew up?

Please tell me you use this sort of amazing skill for things besides vidya games.

(PPS: I wish I could understand it and help but... math was my weakest subject.)

Other than a couple logarithmic functions, there isn't anything remotely close to complicated in his equation. This is simple stuff in you learn in high school...

Are you from those countries taht teach multivariable calculus in high school?
"
NCPereira wrote:
"
EvilParfait wrote:
*Stares*

ZOMG YOUR SO COOL!!!
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
"
fortyb4five wrote:
"
NCPereira wrote:
"
EvilParfait wrote:
*Stares*

ZOMG YOUR SO COOL!!!
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
"
Doobylee wrote:
"
NCPereira wrote:
"
EvilParfait wrote:
*Stares*

Are you from those countries taht teach multivariable calculus in high school?

They didn't in mine, that's for certain.
As a computer science student, my first thought was "what the actual fuck?". My subsequent thoughts were also along those lines.
[quote="Path of Exile forums"]Draft out of sync.[/quote]
I don't quite understand where all those assumptions come from in you algorithm man.. alot of set constants.. is there a chart or a curve you are trying to match?

P.s. if its not a notation error OP might be trolling cuz he posted x=A(x,y) which if A modifies x is an inequality so x=y?
Last edited by AintCare on Mar 10, 2013, 9:40:10 PM
As a student in differential equations... what is attack rating?
"
AintCare wrote:
I don't quite understand where all those assumptions come from in you algorithm man.. alot of set constants.. is there a chart or a curve you are trying to match?

If this following statemnt is true.

"
Accuracy
Accuracy is compared to enemy evasion when determining if an attack hits or misses. The complete formula is below:

chance to hit = attacker_accuracy / ( attacker_accuracy + ((defender_evasion/4)^0.8))

Chance to hit can never be lower than 5%, nor higher than 95%.

Thats where it comes from. I've said too much, i really don't want people using my hard work before me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info