HOW TO BUILD A SHOP WTF

hello i have seen alot of users selling items in the forums but how do they link the items in the content??? i want to sell stuff but i have no idea how to show my items!!! HELP
Last bumped on Mar 30, 2016, 5:58:55 PM
Just click on the character icon in the upper left of your screen, it'll bring up the character inventory/stash. Any single click on them will paste the item into your post.
Like so...
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Mar 10, 2013, 8:23:42 PM
In game: Ctrl + Alt + Click on the item.

Or, on the forums: start writing a reply, then click on your character portrait in the top left. Click on the items you want to link, then close the inventory. You'll see a bunch of text added to your reply. That will show up as the item(s) when you submit your reply. You can use 'Preview' to make sure the right items are showing up.

Last edited by solistus on Mar 10, 2013, 8:27:18 PM
Is there a way to make the forum post version put the item at your cursor location rather than the top of the thread?

Its a bit awkward typing a whole thread backwards from bottom to top :)
Reading that post with the image of your avatar being the one talking is hilarious.

PM me here or in game your :) offer
after an item you are trying to sell, i would suggest typing a tilde b/o x chaos like: ~b/o 2 chaos
That way some of the spiders on the web can automatically display a price for ppl shopping.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
doremondoremi wrote:

PM me here or in game your :) offer

Why are you posting this on someone else's thread from a year ago...?
PM here or in the game.Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info