Moving around in the mini map

"

TAB

then use your arrow keys..

"
Jim_Fear wrote:
If you press tab to open up the mini map, you can scroll around with the arrow keys.

@ OP you've come full circle..
Things with "increased" and "decreased" in the tooltip are additive ... where as "More" or "Less" are multiplicative ...
Unfortunately, using the arrow keys to move the map doesn't mesh well with my playing style, because I use the mouse with my left hand and the keyboard with my right hand. I usually use the arrow keys as my equivalent to ASWD. Or, in the case of PoE, as well as other similar such games, I use the arrow keys for my active spells.

I was wondering why I couldn't figure out how to move the map, but it's because I've already mapped my arrow keys to another function. It appears there is no way to assign specific map moving keys in the bindings part of the options. Therefore, I am unable to move the map. Unless I reassign my arrow keys, I am out of luck. It doesn't help that I am also playing on a laptop with a very limited number of keys on the right side.

Maybe in a future update key bindings to move the map could be added in to the options. I'd probably use ASWD to move the map! If I was using a full keyboard I'd also have access to the NUMPAD.
What's up there chief?
I was searching for an answer to this question (new player); I have confirmed that you can scroll around the map to see areas that you have missed by using the arrow keys on the keyboard. You can only do this once you are in the map that pulls up with the TAB button, not the corner map. Hope this helps.
"
Bonesince1997 wrote:
Unfortunately, using the arrow keys to move the map doesn't mesh well with my playing style, because I use the mouse with my left hand and the keyboard with my right hand. I usually use the arrow keys as my equivalent to ASWD. Or, in the case of PoE, as well as other similar such games, I use the arrow keys for my active spells.

I was wondering why I couldn't figure out how to move the map, but it's because I've already mapped my arrow keys to another function. It appears there is no way to assign specific map moving keys in the bindings part of the options. Therefore, I am unable to move the map. Unless I reassign my arrow keys, I am out of luck. It doesn't help that I am also playing on a laptop with a very limited number of keys on the right side.

Maybe in a future update key bindings to move the map could be added in to the options. I'd probably use ASWD to move the map! If I was using a full keyboard I'd also have access to the NUMPAD.

im still fairly new and although this is an older post... im in the same boat as this person. my arrow keys are my awsd..i play this way on every game....so now i cant scroll my map. so ggg if your out there maybe add a way to scroll the big map with other keys or give option to keybind it to something other than the arrows

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info