Moving around in the mini map

Is this possible? If you've played D2, you know what I mean....how do you scroll around where you've been, in the minimap? I thought the options said there was a key that did it, but it does not work. I'm talking about the corner mini map. Very frustrating to not be able to scroll around, in....say...an area like the Ledge WP, to know which way to go.
Last bumped on May 15, 2018, 8:38:23 AM
If you press tab to open up the mini map, you can scroll around with the arrow keys.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
One thing that still is on top of my wish list is those mini arrows showing where my party members are when they're out of screen of the map.
"
hoongfei wrote:
One thing that still is on top of my wish list is those mini arrows showing where my party members are when they're out of screen of the map.

This is on my "list of wants" as well.
"
MrH wrote:
"
hoongfei wrote:

This is on my "list of wants" as well.

well then create a thread (assuming there isn't one already) in the Suggestions section here

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/3

as well as the above suggestion i'd like to be able to zoom the overlay minimap out. at least 50% of it's current size, maybe even smaller.
"
Jim_Fear wrote:
If you press tab to open up the mini map, you can scroll around with the arrow keys.

This is what doesn't seem to work on my laptop. I'm talking about the little corner map that is always present when I play......my arrow keys on my laptop, unlike D2/ES, do not move around within it.
Bump.....am I missing something?......why doesn't my minimap respond to my arrow keys?
You can't move the minimap when it's in the corner. Only when you open it up full screen.
Little Grey Men are Coming Our Way
Tastes Just Like Chicken They Say
That sucks, and they should fix it.

Is there a quick way to toggle between corner map and full screen, then, rather than having to open the Options, look at things, then open Options again to change it back?
"
billybgame wrote:
That sucks, and they should fix it.

Is there a quick way to toggle between corner map and full screen, then, rather than having to open the Options, look at things, then open Options again to change it back?

TAB
With all intelligence, insanity becomes the backdrop of the good man, and will sooner become what usurps the good man.

If you tell a truth that people don't want to hear, the truth will imprison you.

What's the point of knowing the world, if the world never talks back and others don't listen?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info