League of Legends

hey guys,

just wanted to know how much ppl playing LOL and what for champs. I would also like to know how long you play this game and why you started with it :D

So I play very often ezreal bot or elise mid. I play LOL like 1-2 years and I started it cause all my friends played it. =)
I've played League on-and-off for about 2 years now. The champions that I am somewhat competent at playing are Leona (support/tank), Diana (jung/mid/top), and Nami (support). I used to be good-ish with Morgana (mid), Cho'gath (jungle/tank}, and Kog'maw (adc) as well, but I rarely play them now. I was recently trying to learn to play Oriana mid, but PoE went Open Beta and I haven't played LoL since.

I started with HoN at first, but some friends introduced me to LoL and I made the switch. When I got a beta key last year for Dota2, I tried it, but hated the graphics style and went back to LoL. Personally, I find that League is a more innovative game than Dota2 and HoN in terms of champion design. I really like how many champions in LoL have skills that are designed to interact with and change the behaviour/effectiveness of each other. Also, LoL's emphasis on skill-shots, as well as the teleport back to base feature makes it an action-packed game that is determined more by your actions on the battlefield than your ability to memorize pre-planned builds.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
"Holding the line, on sixteen to one!"
Last edited by VoxelSquid on Mar 10, 2013, 7:47:01 PM
I u dont play LoL ur a Jabroni

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info