able to buy keys from devs soon?

I think they have it very clear in their heads that they hate "pay to win" models. The "other stuff" would proably be some kind of spell skins or similar.

UPDATE: There will be an official announcement about this after the beta weekend ends.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
I just hope it wasen't an april fools joke
I doubt they'd play a horrible April Fools joke like that...I hope they wouldn't.
I'd donate for a key, I've said all along I would pay full price for this game upon release so $10 for a key would be too easy.
"
aj83 wrote:
I'd donate for a key, I've said all along I would pay full price for this game upon release so $10 for a key would be too easy.

And I thought the final release was f2p ? So $10 for a Full price of F2P game is too easy ? lol
Will definitely be buying a beta key. At most, I think the "extra stuff" will be something along the lines of a full passive tree respec, since I don't think it can be anything cosmetic that the character can wear (is that implemented yet?)
"
Sphinxer wrote:
"
aj83 wrote:

And I thought the final release was f2p ? So $10 for a Full price of F2P game is too easy ? lol

You're not "paying" for a key, you're merely "donating" $10 which happens to come with a key. ;)

iirc, it'll also come with $10 for the cash shop when the game goes live.

(Hi sphinx :3)
Last edited by Earthdforce on Apr 1, 2012, 3:25:09 PM
Yes, i saw it in the world chat aswell. I also got to ask a dev ( I think it was Chris ) about the payment options for donating, he said Paypal and Creditcard payments would be accepted in the beginning, but they'll look for other payment options later on.

I am curious to see what the other 'extra's to donating are!
Shoep - Default league Ranger
Peohs - Any other class or character i play.
Jhuvik - My Marauder
Merialeth - My witch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info