curious about how far camera can pan out

Hi I was just wondering if the camera pans out further then most of the videos I've seen, and is so how far out can you take the camera. ty.
it cant.
"
Slappy wrote:
it cant.

Thanks bud.
I remember playing d2 for the first time and trying to pan out... took me a few days to get used to the stuck close camera vision. Changing the resolution in d2 helped a bit.

Anyone participating in the beta know if the game supports a wide array of resolutions?
Yes, from what I hear there is a very wide range of resolutions supported.

No, there is no zoom function. I think the devs were saying they might set the default *slightly* further away, and allow zooming in a bit. Most players seem to find they appreciate the current level of zoom after a few hours of playing. At first it seems a bit too close but particularly on the indoor areas it feels like it would be a bit too detached if you were further away.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
All the standard screen ratio resolutions are supported to the best of my understanding. Currently they do not have support for multiple monitor resolutions though.
I find the camera way too close, it gives me headaches. As I have seen, a lot of people find it too close, so you absolutely have to zoom out the camera way further.
"
DarkMetaller wrote:
I find the camera way too close, it gives me headaches. As I have seen, a lot of people find it too close, so you absolutely have to zoom out the camera way further.

yes it's really to close, if it's not possible to adjust by us in future, please zoom out a little bit...would be better to the atmosphere
PoE rocks!!!
Beta Tester since Version 0.9.0
The camera is fixed. The ability to zoom in (and out slightly) has been discussed.

I like the camera as it is right now.
Joined Closed Beta 20th August 2011
Agreed, the camera viewpoint is too close for my taste.

The maximum radius of rendered content should be greater than the longest of ranged attacks. Ability to zoom in closer should be optional.

Constantly toggling the map outline overlay because of the disorienting close-up view diminishes the gameplay experience.

Ease of navigation, monster aggro range, and maximum player ability attack distance should influence the camera viewpoint, and the current position is uncomfortable from the footage I've seen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info