this should be called "the next d2"

i just heard of the game today it looks rad!! been playin d2 for about 10 years on and off n this looks like a good game to head to
Most definitely my freind, this game looks so epic that it could rip old ladies in half! Diablo 3 is going to be one big fail fest. lololololol
hahahaha rip old ladies in half thats funny... idk if it will be a fail fest, but im definitely wanting to check out this beta and game when it comes out cause looks crazy
The more I read about D3 the worse it seems. It's sounding like it will be incredibly vanilla. I'm so glad we have PoE coming out! I've been looking for what PoE promises to be for years. What I loved about D2 was the character customization, which PoE promises to have more of. Also I am hoping for a good dark story. I play Titan Quest, but the static terrain and boring story mean you can't really get into your character, they are just emotionless killers.
wow anyone read the topic name and think the next dota 2 instead of diablo 2...lol
No, i have been here for a long time just forgot my old username..
"
spikey768 wrote:
wow anyone read the topic name and think the next dota 2 instead of diablo 2...lol

no i dont think so..
dark fantasy too, the only similar thing i think
I was really hyped for D3, but now I really think that this game is better.
Here here, Gentlemen!
Diablo 3 is a bit disapointing indeed, but i will still buy it just to finish it, i dont think i will play long

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info