Camera: initial impression

I REALLY like the game. Especially the polish and detail. UI is fantastic, information is displayed brilliantly and it is intuitive.

Combat seems good and I like the itemization concept.

Barter system is unique, think I will like it.

One thing is bothering me is the camera. It just feels too zoomed in. The detail level and sharpness and the default zoom is awesome, and monsters and spells look fantastic.

I just wish I could zoom out a little. FOV just seems really small and I would like to see more on the screen. I seem to always be rolling the mouse wheel to zoom out.

Is a zoom feature or alternative camera position an option?
Last edited by EXCIDIVM on Jun 9, 2017, 9:25:36 AM
I'm totally agree with you, folks¡¡¡ Please, developers must do something about it....just a little zoom if player likes it.....IMO
"
Totally agree.
The way too much zoomed in camera currently is a game BREAKER for me.

This game is more zoomed out than Diablo 3 even. How much do you want?

This is default zoomed out
This is even more zoomed out view

This is Diablo 3
Last edited by MythzFreeze on Mar 31, 2012, 8:38:47 AM
I'm gonna keep this short and it may seem a bit rude, the question/request's been asked like a million times before already.

They're working on it.
Sweeping Maid
This is not my view....It's much closer than that...I love your screens....What can i change in Options? Surely, my GPU is an Nvidia 8800GT, 17" CRT monitor and 1024x768 as default....Other resolutions don't have any effects on it....Pls help¡¡¡ :)
"
Mocito_Feliz wrote:
This is not my view....It's much closer than that...I love your screens....What can i change in Options? Surely, my GPU is an Nvidia 8800GT, 17" CRT monitor and 1024x768 as default....Other resolutions don't have any effects on it....Pls help¡¡¡ :)

You have to get a bigger monitor with a wider aspect ratio.
Or you can fake more zoomed out view by pressing ALT+ENTER in game and then shrinking the view from the bottom of the window to make it narrower, this zooms out the view.
I don´t think thay I ned a new monitor....hope that the other user has the reason: They are working on it.....
"
MythzFreeze wrote:
"
Totally agree.
The way too much zoomed in camera currently is a game BREAKER for me.

This game is more zoomed out than Diablo 3 even. How much do you want?

This is default zoomed out
This is even more zoomed out view

This is Diablo 3

The view I am getting is much much closer than those pics and no way for me to change it.
Totally agree, it should be zoomed out more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info