- Flicker Strike [Melee Damage, Fire Damage]
- Molten Shield [Increased Duration, Reduced Mana(Both Optional]

Gear

Weapon - Recommended having a high attack speed or super high top end
Neck - Life Leech, Resists, Life
Rings - Attack Speed, Life Leech
Other Gear - Resists, Life, Move Speed, and try to get at least 2% Mana Leech

How it works and how to play it

- Sweep is your main attack, with the added range passives it will hit a significant part of your screen and chop down anything in it's range quite quickly.
- Heavy Strike is the boss killer. It has tremendous power for single target capability, I don't need to explain this because everyone already knows the potential power of heavy strike.
- Warlords Mark is going to keep you alive and full health against monstrously huge packs of monsters and keep your mana full. Use this before attacking ANYTHING.

The optional abilities but very, very useful tools for your arsenal.

- Blood Rage requires that you have minimum 4% life regen per second, even more if you have negative chaos resists. The upside to Blood Rage is that if gives you more Life Leech and a base 15% increased attack speed after you kill 3 monsters. Use after you put up Warlords Mark.

- Flicker Strike, after you have a few kills from mass sweeping everything on your screen you can quickly chop down the stragglers by spamming Flicker Strike using the built up Frenzy Charges from Blood Rage, the beauty of it is if you get a kill with Flicker Strike you get another Frenzy Charge from Blood Rage and you can keep spamming it until you run out of charges.

- Molten Shield, I find it somewhat useful when I'm getting my butt kicked and have to run away but outside of that if you stop in mid fight to cast molten shield there is a good chance you will get insta jibbed.

Rotation

Grab a pack of monsters and group them up, Toss up Warlords Mark on as many as you can, Pop Blood Rage, Leap Slam onto the ranged and just SPAM THE SHIT out of Sweep, once all the white mobs are dead you find the yellow/blue monsters and heavy strike your heart out. During all of this your leech, life on hit, passive regen will keep you topped off very easily because of how awesome sweep is. If and when you get low hp, leap slam the fuck outta there and heal up.

Have fun bladestorming the crap out of everything.
ign Duelin_n_shit // AccidentlyTheWholeThing // Shweepin
Phys Static Strike build www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1124778
New Facebreaker 2.0 counterbuild www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1132421
Started From The Bottom remix http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GndHO2lvF3k
Thanks for this post! It gave me some ideas for changes I can make to my first build. If you have a moment please check it out and give some feed back. Again, thanks for this post!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/241109
what aura's u running ?
IGN = Judyiss

SHOCK / SUMMONER
Hatred and Vitality
ign Duelin_n_shit // AccidentlyTheWholeThing // Shweepin
Phys Static Strike build www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1124778
New Facebreaker 2.0 counterbuild www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1132421
Started From The Bottom remix http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GndHO2lvF3k
Why don't you use Blood Magic which seems to be a "must-have" ? ^^
IGN : Duct
I'm curious as to what level you are now. I've found sweep to work great up until about level 60 and then it just doesn't dish out enough damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info