The 6 Link Lioneye's Glare Kaom's Heart Build [Hardcore lvl 90]

"
idky88 wrote:
either you or ur parents spent too much money in this game :)

This game isn't pay to win. Unless he bought currency from a gold site.
"
evasi0n wrote:
"
idky88 wrote:
either you or ur parents spent too much money in this game :)

This game isn't pay to win. Unless he bought currency from a gold site.

I don't think its legal/allowed. I am sure if GGG saw such site they would take some action against it.

W

IGN: Kebehsenuf
I hope OP will read this comment and answer but there is so much stupid spam in this thread I think it will be hard, will try anyway tho :

So I've been running the same build since I got my 6L Lioneye's Glare, but I play with 4 auras on my mana using 2 Reduced Mana Reservation talents (I think it's worth it cause this let's me use purity, getting 85 to all ress while running the 1-120 damage boots and focusing mainly on DMG/HP on my Rings/Amulet.

I don't run Kaom's Heart tho because I feel like to do that you would have no place in your gear for Frenzy/Elemental hit wich I feel like it's not worth the 3k hp (or whatever) kaom's gives...
So...how do you deal with that ? I assume you use the only empty 4 link you have in your gear to run Frenzy + Lifeleech + Bloodmagic + Elemental weapon damage right ? This frenzy feels weak tho and you wouldn't be able to use any beartrap/curse/spelltotem are you completly sure this is worth to run Kaom's ?

Hope you will answer cause I'm really thinking about buying a Kaom's myself but I've been struggling with this dilemma for a long time now

Cheers.
IGN : CriceS
Also would you mind posting the rest of your gear ?
In his 4l he uses skeleton,reduced mana,fast cast,totem

he uses both single and aoe attack on his 6l along with blood magic.

Also he removes 1 of his reduced mana gems for enduring cry when he farms. Reduced mana gem only needed when he first casts his aura anyway.
Im still in debate about what id prefer to use single target. Its between a 4 link dedicated to bear trap, or frenzy / elemental hit. Still testing. Bottom line however is that the clearing speed / efficiency, and overall safety ( remember this is hardcore ) is very good.

Akirax
@AKIRIP
"
TradeWind wrote:
In his 4l he uses skeleton,reduced mana,fast cast,totem

he uses both single and aoe attack on his 6l along with blood magic.

If you look at his bow he doesn't.
Also that would mean having both frenzy and LA really bad with only few sockets at their disposal.

"
AkiraPoE wrote:
Im still in debate about what id prefer to use single target. Its between a 4 link dedicated to bear trap, or frenzy / elemental hit. Still testing. Bottom line however is that the clearing speed / efficiency, and overall safety ( remember this is hardcore ) is very good.
Akirax

So you have 2 4Ls dedicated to auras and 1 dedicated to beartrap and no frenzy/curses/totems right now ? Are you sure this is better than running a simple 6L chest instead of Kaom's ?
I ran a 6L chest before Kaom's, and the dps was higher indeed, as well as my armor [was 25k]. There is just something to be said for having 9k HP on hardcore when you're farming :) And again, the clearing speed of maps up to even lvl 77s is incredibly fast, so there isnt really a "need" for running two 6 links. I am currently preferring the survivibility / dps balance.

Akirax

And I am using frenzy as my current single target, not bear trap, b/c I really like having the frenzy attack speed bonus for my AoE. One thing I must note is that I am ever changing in the abilities I use. Keeps it interesting and fun to constantly switch between bear trap, frenzy , elemental hit on single target and lightning arrow, split arrow, and elemental hit w/lmp or gmp for my aoe.
@AKIRIP
Last edited by AkiraPoE on Mar 11, 2013, 11:35:11 AM
kaoms ftw, even in SC since dying is just a huge waste of time. u dont need 2 6ls, 1 is good, heck even a 5l on bow for LA or multi would suffice. 4l frenzy does fine.

although my passive skills differ from the OP, the focus on hp is the same. 6l lioneye, kaoms, 4l x 1 for 3 auras n reduced mana, 4l x 1 for frenzy n support gems, 4l x 1 for skellie spell totem n support gems.

1-2l less for frenzy is definately worth the extra hp of kaoms.
WTS Tons of good stuff : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/379249
WTB Godly MF witch gear : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346658
Paying VERY well, just let me know if u have upgrades for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info