The 6 Link Lioneye's Glare Kaom's Heart Build [Hardcore lvl 90]

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAdECcQSzBS0ILgx9Dq0QfxRNFSAWbxjbGS4ZhRmOGjgdFCFgJKon7Si1KaUqTSzpMgkyfjKJNuk64TwtPydAoEOcSn1QUFRJValVxlfiWGNZ81uvXz9gS2CIYVJmnmegZ71uqnTtdPF35Xjrerh674d2iPGMz49GkFWXtJuNm6GeuZ_LogCiQKZXpwinhKyqrLquk6_rtz64k7ndwBrEosT2xp7GrsbYz2XQ0NN-1I_cgt0N42rnCudS52PsOO2D7m_vDu9O73rwH_Iv8kXz3fT49kj60vzF_go=

Wrath / Anger / Grace using

Then equip

and cast Hatred / Determination / Haste (or Purity / Vitality)

the 6L allows for the use of Blood Magic gem in turn enabling you to run as many auras as are presented here.

End result is over 16k armor with a Kaoms, was 25k+ with my old 1800+ evasion chest.

Current life total is around 8800

-Akirax
@AKIRIP
Last edited by AkiraPoE on Mar 11, 2013, 12:11:42 PM
either you or ur parents spent too much money in this game :)
IGN : Daryel
"
idky88 wrote:
either you or ur parents spent too much money in this game :)

I don't see how this is relevant at all.

To OP: this is an awesome idea, if I can get lucky and 6L my lionseye at some point I'm definately going to do this.
you dont see how this relevant at all? yet the guy is wearing close to 50 exalted in gear ya i farmed that in a week brah its was easy ahaha more like he wipped the credit card out and ordered exalted
ign: BillyMazeHere
With this setup, wouldn't you have hardly any mana left for frenzy/ele hit and bear traps for single target? What am I missing here?
u uhh blood magic them ?? or dont run them
"
Goochi wrote:
you dont see how this relevant at all? yet the guy is wearing close to 50 exalted in gear ya i farmed that in a week brah its was easy ahaha more like he wipped the credit card out and ordered exalted

Quit sounding so jealous, it's unbecoming of you.

To the OP: I like the idea, not my kind of build though.
i have only found maby 4-5 exalt how does one even find that many wat did he do chance the imperial bow and 6 link it first try
In a week of running maps ive found

2 kaoms hearts
2 Lioneyes glares

GRanted the only thing I got was 1 lioneyes out of it but still, im sure others have better luck than i do at looting.
Invasion - No Sacrifice No Glory

HTTP://WWW.TWITCH.TV/THISISDEUX
Just waht is everyone saying - he is one of the top players in Rangers and overall on the ladder fro hardcore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info