LF Key.

Was wondering if anyone had any extra keys available.
Attending Full Sail University's Online Game Design program.
Been watching videos/following the news and waiting patiently for a key for a few months now. : / Also if they can, just PM it to me.
Last edited by Drignock on Mar 27, 2012, 8:28:18 PM
Good luck to you. Just found out about the game and created my account yesterday. Hopefully you will have this weekend off from work, because if you do-you will be able to go for the public access starting March 30 @ 5 PM Pacific Time (GMT-8) and ending April 1st. I will be grabbing buckets of red bull and playing as long as I can, or until my fingers turn into skeleton nubs from keyboard contact!
"
InFriNiTee wrote:
Good luck to you. Just found out about the game and created my account yesterday. Hopefully you will have this weekend off from work, because if you do-you will be able to go for the public access starting March 30 @ 5 PM Pacific Time (GMT-8) and ending April 1st. I will be grabbing buckets of red bull and playing as long as I can, or until my fingers turn into skeleton nubs from keyboard contact!

Nice. I remember doing something like that when i first played diablo 2. Some of the best times of my life were spent on midnight releases. XD
Unfortunately I didn't know about the Diablo II beta test. I found out about the game when it was released in stores. I haven't been looking forward to a game as much as this one for YEARS.
"
InFriNiTee wrote:
Unfortunately I didn't know about the Diablo II beta test. I found out about the game when it was released in stores. I haven't been looking forward to a game as much as this one for YEARS.

Nice. I think I've gone through like 4 or 5 computers since you were able to sign up for it. Anyways, it's a shame i can't pre-download this. Because once it comes out, that download will be the longest download of my life.
i see a lot of people asking for beta keys, are they really 'trade-able'? totally would love one if its possible.
"
Baleron wrote:
i see a lot of people asking for beta keys, are they really 'trade-able'? totally would love one if its possible.

They should be. I've seen sites just randomly give them away in the past. I was a little bit slow on the get go for those though.
"
Drignock wrote:

Nice. I think I've gone through like 4 or 5 computers since you were able to sign up for it. Anyways, it's a shame i can't pre-download this. Because once it comes out, that download will be the longest download of my life.

Let's see, my computer was an AMD k62 500 MHZ overclocked to 600 MHZ, and I had a whopping 512 MB of ram when Diablo II came out along with a graphics card packing 32 mb ram and clocked at 66 MHZ, lolz.

Now I have a 1090t amd cpu with 6 cores running at 4.0 GHZ on water cooling with 8 GB RAM, and a GTX 275 with 633 MHZ and 768 MB RAM! My, how times have changed...lolz.
"
InFriNiTee wrote:
"
Drignock wrote:

Let's see, my computer was an AMD k62 500 MHZ overclocked to 600 MHZ, and I had a whopping 512 MB of ram when Diablo II came out along with a graphics card packing 32 mb ram and clocked at 66 MHZ, lolz.

Now I have a 1090t amd cpu with 6 cores running at 4.0 GHZ on water cooling with 8 GB RAM, and a GTX 275 with 633 MHZ and 768 MB RAM! My, how times have changed...lolz.

Jeez. haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info