What do you think of my health/health regen marauder build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_Z5vFivAfBLMCccautz56uGz2guSKr9pilKBodNhNTdiMdjrYLdKfPuw41I-53fIvGS7ZYVcNkc677dIhns2nMPe-FCBQRxiRAec26DpS37-GYFYEYVKfy2CIKLXvTjIJouoS4WEhhO907XrvYEsFLcRYJ9Xi6gHcpBkb-iXfhNllTUd-q8VYr3gN0EfE9ndiFE0aOKeEkFUn7f4K8kXnY66Tplc64YjxqW5N46xZ_o82uvKcrKpyqXzZogB8uz0PJIu18pARPfwpLny47w7AGmae-tI26eNqJKoZhQ==

Any feedback appreciated :)

And also, I am aware that most people make their chars for around level 75 or so as its best to do that as its a realistic level to get to without a whole lot of grinding to get to the higher levels.

But basically I would be going mostly straight for health regen first, and max health last. If I go straight for health regen I should have all the health regen orbs by around level 70ish

The rest after that is just increased health and armor for the most part.
Last edited by dasichri on Mar 8, 2013, 4:22:17 PM
For offense you have Resolute Technique, +8% melee dmg, and 15% attack speed. How do you plan on killing anything? I'm not sure how much someone needs in terms of offense on the passive tree, but this build looks like the opposite of a glass cannon to me. Also, why would you take leech skills if you can't do any damage?

I'm planning something similar to this, and I have wondered how extreme I can go on the regeneration and still have effective offense. I'd love to hear some people's experience with this.
So far at level 56 I am still doing some decent damage, things die fairly quickly. most normal enemies die within like 2-4 of my area attack skills depending(This was a month ago at least and before the passive skill changes)

The life leech adds up when you combine it with what I have on my gear plus gemmed skills for life leech.

The only thing so far is that I have had to farm for gear on multiple occasions to ensure I had enough defense/damage to move on to higher areas. (Usually I end up farming for armor than for a weapon)

All that strength does add to my damage your forgetting, 5 str for 1% increase which with that 550 str amounts to about 110% increased melee dmg.
Last edited by dasichri on Mar 8, 2013, 4:41:14 PM
anyone else?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwB5wJxBLMFLRLhFCAUTRiRGS4aOBv6JIsl3yfVJ-0otSkuLdIyCTa6Nug6UjrYOuE8LT0PPfxBh0d-TdhQR1BQVgRXDVhjWK9b9F8_YEtgiGEhYVJlTWebaHRs9nKpdO13Ynq4eu97jHy4fLt82YLHguSE2YTvhmCI8YqvjHaMz5ARkFWRzpSglSCezZ8-n8uiAKLqpBmmV6cwp4SrxayqrpO3Prndu-3EWMT2xYrGrsbY0iHUj9hN2WHaYt-_4urnY-w47w7vTvAf8i_yRfKc9kj3vv4K

Tweaked it a little to give you some points to play with for damage, but I didn't know if you were one or two handed and what type of weapon...
link
The most basic build for mara regen tank i can think of. Will suck at maps without tweaking but will make it there. 7-8 endurance charges and some hp gear will guarantee that.
Last edited by Bezm on Mar 9, 2013, 12:59:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info