The Voll's uniques dont match

Is this intended? The armor grants power charges on crit but the hammer don't allow you to crit.

Most people would probably not use the two together anyways but, just seems a bit off.

They're Unique Items, not Set items. They aren't considered to work together.
I agree with the OP that it is strange to have items that the same person apparently wore, which have anti-synergy with each other.

You could of course just change the name for one.
I mentioned that before when they first came out, and I think Chris (or someone else) said that they might change it in the future.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Agreed, from last week in the unique compendium thread:

"
Lo4f wrote:
"
FaceLicker wrote:
So like I said, I hope the historical figures had the ability to swap things otherwise we have a big contradiction with the items.

Nothing new with 9.7, Voll has been sending mixed signals for months. He clearly was a gimped historical figure with "never crit" and "charge on crit" gear.
Yeah, I know they aren't set items, but the historical point of it where he used mighty items that cancel out each other just seemed off :)

And like I said I doubt anyone would use that combination really, so it doesn't matter for in-game stuff. But the Emperor used that combination so it would look a bit better if they didn't cancel each other out, fluff-wise.
Voll was such a badass that he gimped his gear to get more of a challenge
"
Voll was such a badass that he gimped his gear to get more of a challenge

This makes the most sense to me. Oh, Voll, you're amazing *Swoon*
I would venture to say that Voll was smart enough to not use his level 19 hammer once he could use his level 44 armor.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Yes, Voll was a cheater and used orbs of regrets to respec his passives, unlike his Brother Vaal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info