Random beta timer ~ Is it real?!?

whenever I click on one of those "upcoming random" I see ppl with 0 posts and that created their account in 2012, no account with more posts or accounts from 2011 (well sometimes) I read on the forum that they "adjusted" the formula to pick ppl that post on the forum every once in a while. I don't see that in the timer or the user that is picked by the timer.
Just what future the Designer of the universe has provided for the souls of men I do not know, I cannot prove. But I find that the whole order of Nature confirms my confidence that, if it is not like our noblest hopes and dreams, it will transcend them.
Well when you think of it statistically, 10x chances isn't much when you have such a huge sample size of people still trying to gain access to beta.
Oh how fun.. :3
Over 220k registered accounts, many of those early on before the random inviter gave 10x for a forum post, combined with those that register, but don't read deep enough to find out posting increases odds.

In a typical forum, something less than 5% of registered members actually do any posting. Most people prefer to read or search.
What kind of game would have you march through and whack everything, its a game not equipment testing.
this terrible random picker! aarrrg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info