Discharge 0.9.7

Passive Build: http://tinyurl.com/8y8psme. (Templar)

i didn't try the build yet but i will tell you what am going to use

1- blood magic support gem with discharge.
2- 2 kaom's sign rings.
3- Anger aura and Purity aura.
4- elemental weakness. from mana
5- enduring cry. from mana
6- ....... tell me if there is more.

Any of these things i posted can be changed i just need more ideas and please take it easy on me its my first try in making a good build.

PS: i don't know which gear should i use because i didn't try the build yet.

Thanks for reading my Thread :)

Last edited by prototype on Mar 26, 2012, 9:26:30 AM
A couple of notes, you used 6 passives to get to Elementalist, which gives you a 10% boost, and also grabbed 3 6% boosts to fire on the way, for a total of 28% boost. A smarter build would be to go for Immolation like this. 3 Fire Damage 6% boosts and 1 18% boost for 36% boost, plus you're in a better position to get more fire damage from that immediate area, as well as the Witch area which has Fire Walker (12% fire damage and 12% fire resistance) and 3 other fire 6% boosts.

The other thing of note is, I hope you have a Kaom's Heart, because that is going to be one seriously glass cannon. I couldn't survive in chaos with a build like that until I got a Kaom's Heart. Your build is very similar to the build I used (linked here.
IGN: TheHammer
Last edited by Milhausen on Mar 26, 2012, 9:42:08 AM
Hey!

Anger is attacks only, as far as i know discharge is a spell like icenova.
You dont have decent gear now? So you need immoral call to survive. Your defense by passives is 0.
Discharges power comes by all charge types, u need a source for frenzy and this unique armor for power charges.
Burn dmg is in theorie good, practical useless in my opinion(double resist, override, overkill, pointwaste).

English is my third language, there will be bugs.
so your point is i shouldn't waste my passives on less elemental passives on tree oh ok i will do some changes thanks for your replay guys.

EDIT: fire walker seems a very great passive i should try it.
Last edited by prototype on Mar 26, 2012, 10:07:54 AM
More like:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQUBd88CWUkQeMWbb0JKwOZYb3G3ud9447NXK3I55E1moOV64LEJTNQmB_Q0JfTImb0C26HH6dS5wCBFHY20J2gc7AyvCsdIzhPc_155vz8HniHdtH8RjqcuohELgdWLZrYSB76wMlnpMgH-i-Ku5WPQVOAiIh8w2jlwvSmZgJvwKsVn7gnqZRFytZktYbeVhJIuWtVtV-527s8kWJ8t8TuKPhvOTk2rZVXS5K_cDoH2YExZ5yhFmMWjm7K3ac6zU-wL5GJgvaprrnb7Wu0OeE0BunAv5HGCg35bHvYg_HFpIN15-RvFv5wDPmB4L6z53fTlAJbF5wd3v22qhlujXa1vr4SYJvP8c7rCsdvT9sMHMufUfDGLfPbQmjbrxVRiEhoWhtSerrjAAns=

As mentioned you don't need the resist so you could respec those too.

"
LadyDevimon wrote:
Hey!

Discharges power comes by all charge types, u need a source for frenzy and this unique armor for power charges.
Burn dmg is in theorie good, practical useless in my opinion(double resist, override, overkill, pointwaste).

LoL No.
You don't have an idea of what you are talking about, you do not need other charges than enduring charges.
All you need is:
+Discharge
+Immortal call
+Diamond flasks
Last edited by overpowdered on Mar 26, 2012, 10:16:09 AM
why you got rid of arcane potency?

why you used body and soul?

and some monsters in chaos wont die after your use discharge so you need something that will kill them after you do your cast that's why i used burning damage
Last edited by prototype on Mar 26, 2012, 10:17:38 AM
Arcane potency is fine, sorry.
Body and soul grants you +20% energy shield and i like it ;) .
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQUBd88CWUkQeMWbb0JKwOZYb3G3ud9447NXK3I55E1moOV64LEJTNQmB_Q0JfTImb0C26HH6dS5wCBFHY20J2gc7AyvCsdIzhPc_155vz8HniHdtH8RjqcuohELgdWLZrYSB76wMlnpMgH-i-Ku5WPQVOAiIh8w2jlwvSmZgJvwKsVn7gnqZRFytZktYbeVhJIuWtVtV-527s8kWJ8t8TuKPhvOTk2rZVXS5K_cDoH2YExZ5yhFmMWjm7K3ac6zU-wL5GJgvXAv5HGCg35bHvYg_HFpIN15-RvFv5wDPmB4L6z53fTlAJbF5wd3v22qhlujXa1vr4SYJvP8c7rCsdvT9sMHMufUfDGLfPbQmjbrxVRiEhoWhtSerrjAAnt8wCHeSwYlawvVKk1EqiW3SiSOsw==
Last edited by overpowdered on Mar 26, 2012, 10:21:31 AM
as Milhausen said if i used kaom's heart why would i need energy shield
You're going to run into defensive problems with that build, if you have a Kaom's Heart, I'd suggest focusing on life, if not, focus on armor. I like the Body and Soul passive, it's worth the 2 passives to get to it even with Kaom's Heart.

Also, when linking a passive tree, check the BBCode box and it will clean it up a bit, you can replace the "Passive skill tree build" in between the URL tags to say whatever you want. Looks and functions way better than a spoiler with a giant block of url link.
IGN: TheHammer
thanks for the info i never heard about that before :D
Last edited by prototype on Mar 26, 2012, 10:37:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info