Hello Gamers,

Look at your exile, now back to mine, now back at your exile, now back to mine. Sadly, your exile isn’t mine, but if you stopped using crappy builds you found online and tried using your brain, your exile could play like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in Wraeclast with the exlie your exile could play like. What’s in their hand, back at mine. My exile has it, it’s that weapon with two support gems for that skill you love. Look again, the support gems are now 20% quality. Anything is possible when you use your brain and don't grab builds online. I’m on a beach.

"On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil!" - Vigo the Carpathian AKA Vigo the Cruel, Vigo the Torturer, Vigo the Despised, Vigo the Unholy.

Last edited by Rasalom on Mar 8, 2013, 10:20:02 AM
Pics or it didn't happen.
of me on a beach? Um... opening screen shot on the way.
"On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil!" - Vigo the Carpathian AKA Vigo the Cruel, Vigo the Torturer, Vigo the Despised, Vigo the Unholy.

I agree. O.o (not sure to what..)
GGG - Why you no?
"
Rasalom wrote:
Look at your exile, now back to mine, now back at your exile, now back to mine. Sadly, your exile isn’t mine, but if you stopped using crappy builds you found online and tried using your brain, your exile could play like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in Wraeclast with the exlie your exile could play like. What’s in their hand, back at mine. My exile has it, it’s that weapon with two support gems for that skill you love. Look again, the support gems are now 20% quality. Anything is possible when you use your brain and don't grab builds online. I’m on a beach.

inb4 pointless thread gets locked.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
Bro do you even lift?
Yes.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
He lifts guys. Don't worry, he lifts.
"
Rasalom wrote:

Sorry, am I the only one who found this funny?

I'm a big fan of outdated memes. They tend to become funny to me again.

Thanks, OP. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Im conflicted about this, and that is good.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info