Megan Fox as April O'Neil in TMNT reboot?

I've lost all hope in the movie.....
hot
megan fox does not belong being a red head. there are better actresses to play april's hot headed and tough character.
"
Teufel9000 wrote:
hot

overrated :P
I read somewhere that she was turned down by michael bay because she didnt fit the bill. I would link but the article is not in english.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
Megan Fox and everyone else who acted in any of Michael Bay's movies have earned my eternal loathing. My hatred for them is bested only by that which I reserve for the infamous Bay himself. They ruined the Transformers.
Last edited by Crossflip on Mar 9, 2013, 4:07:36 PM
"
Crossflip wrote:
Megan Fox and everyone else who acted in any of Michael Bay's movies have earned my eternal loathing. My hatred for them is bested only by that which I reserve for the infamous Bay himself. They ruined the Transformers.

this.
I don't have sig :D -- gracy123
"
Crossflip wrote:

Bruce Willis, Ben Affleck, Steve Buscemi et al would like to have a word with you.

All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
"
Jim_Fear wrote:

Bruce Willis, Ben Affleck, Steve Buscemi et al would like to have a word with you.

Ever since I saw pictures of Bruce Willis at an event with Demi and Kutcher I can't help but think of him as some sad old wimp. Even watching Die Hard doesn't help.
I don't have sig :D -- gracy123

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info