Monsters on site wallpaper?

I haven't seen them anywhere?Have they not been implemented yet?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/22639
They look badass. Maybe future skins for cash shop?

Pretty sure those are player characters. The one on the left is Avatar of Fire, no?

The equipment they are (both) wearing is recognizable... mask, arena plate, etc.

I will speculate that the one on the right is another Keystone, but chaos-oriented.

Yes the one on the left looks like he is using that Kroms chest (the one with +1000 health)
Would that mean that we are going to have keystone passives that affect your characters appearance?That would look nice.
"
Cristo9FP wrote:
Pretty sure those are player characters. The one on the left is Avatar of Fire, no?

The equipment they are (both) wearing is recognizable... mask, arena plate, etc.

I will speculate that the one on the right is another Keystone, but chaos-oriented.

Yea I agree that the left is definitely a character with the Avatar of Fire passive. I have no idea about the one on the left, though he does look badass.
It would be so cool if Keystones modified the characters appearance!

Dude on the left: Marauder with Kaom's Heart (Unique Chaos Plate) and Angel of Fire Keystone.

Dude on the right: Dualist with Chaos Innoc? (body structure suggests Dualist, but aren't they mainly build around Evasion/Armor?)

Suggestions for other Keystone appearances:

Acrobatics + Phase Acrobatics = faded/ghost character (perhaps like those ghost "pirates" that use Flicker Strike)

Unwavering Stance = 20% increased Character size

Resolute Technique = 20% increased Weapon size

Necromantic Aegis = Minions gain 20% increased size

Blood Magic = Character gain a blood-like mist (like dude on left background picture, just more "bloody")

Eldrich Battery = Blue mist skin (like the background picture)

Minion Instability = Minion gain a "Burning" appearance

Conduit = Orbs gains a unique look (deeper color?)

Iron Reflexes = ???

Point Blank = ???

Arrow Dodging = ???

Pain Attunement = ???

Hex Master + Whispers of Doom = ???

Elemental Equilibrium = ???

Iron Grip = ???

Character on left IS Kaom, character on right is Hyrri. They are both wearing their "Unique" armors. Hope we get to see Voll in the near future.

Edit: Go to this thread and look at body armors http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/12056
Last edited by TribePariah on Mar 25, 2012, 6:00:14 PM
"
Wertron wrote:
It would be so cool if Keystones modified the characters appearance!

This is a really cool idea though, and I think a really great thing to put into their cash shop system.
"
TribePariah wrote:
Character on left IS Kaom, character on right is Hyrri. They are both wearing their "Unique" armors. Hope we get to see Voll in the near future.

Edit: Go to this thread and look at body armors http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/12056
yeah that's what I was thinking too.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info