GGG you make my day! Who cares about D3 now...

difficulty in lootbased games is always relative to the items you find, if they fit your playstyle its not difficult for you.
Sentences like "You´ll die, we promise" are easily countered by "You´ll find items, we promise".
The mainproblem what i see in D3s beta is for me, they announced several things, where most of these can be countered.
for ex:
that Inferno will be difficult and every monster will be 1 lvl higher than you, but on the other side we tested this with PoEs Mealstrom of Chaos.

The result was that 90% of people decided to farm only 1 specific region called "Ledge" out of the whole game.
And that can´t clearly be right.

There wont be bots but emus.
The rmah kills ebay.
Haters gonna hate even if they love...
Yeah, im bored of their word.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Mar 26, 2012, 7:18:06 AM
Its a great game thats evident. I've been watching my friend play and even though
Spoiler
there are only two acts
4 difficulties means there is plenty of gameplay to go round.

Personally I've got a feeling that D3 is overhyped by now and this game is a good contender to overtake it in the diablo universe.
POE will overtake what? What a joke post.
hater gonnabe haterz

d3 gonna dominate all clones and u QQ after see no many ppl in games
THIS :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMWI2Drl8kM&feature=channel_video_title

what a bad gameplay design! it's awful... ultimate main reason for me that prove that something is WRONG.

no hate, I wanted badly D3 like everybody else!
... nothing
That's one of the things that really did impress me with PoE right from the start: very tight hitboxes and collision. Not at all what I expected from freebies by kiwis.

...Hey, it rhymed.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
PathofDiablo wrote:
POE will overtake what? What a joke post.

Very credible by a non-beta member of PoE :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info