GGG you make my day! Who cares about D3 now...

I want to congratulate GGG for making this awesome game, I am an old Diablo maniac I have spent thousands of hours on both Diablo 1 & 2 and I was w8ing for the sequel like crazy, until I read & see what Blizz did to the game, they transform Diablo into a casual walk in the park.. no skill points, no stat points, no light radius, no class builds and no longer dark & creepy atmosphere I mean it's impossible with those warcraft bulky graphics and this over-sized idiotic wpns they borrow from WoW, that's not Diablo anymore it's World of Woriablo...

But this game here is amazing! the graphics rock! they r dark & realistic and did I say that they r really dark? I mean those caves is amazing especially those with water and bridges and stalagmites beautiful really beautiful, other than Diablo 1,2 fan I am even more Final Fantasy fan at least I was until FFX anything after this it's crap, my favorite FF is FFVII & FFX and when I see Grid Sphere + Materia system in the game I was like "WOW! how amazing can that be a mix of Diablo + FFVII + FFX o.O" u get 3 of my all time favorite games and mix it together it's like u made that game for me especially :P

I just start playing I am only Lv14 atm but I am already in love with the game all my favorite elements from Diablo like the randomness on everything from environment to items, spooky atmosphere, unlimited class customization, and hundreds of sweet drops all over the screen is here! the only thing I can say I miss atm is some good lore I know that this just a beta and u prepare a lot of stuff for us, I cant w8 to see the game in it's final form after official release and I hope that the story will be so awesome like the rest game :)

GZ again & keep up the good work!
Wow style cartoon graphics really put me off, I like it dark and difficult.
What kind of game would have you march through and whack everything, its a game not equipment testing.
They did say it was going to be more difficult as you further progress into the game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0F2wPZWdYk
Hi, and welcome! Glad you're enjoying the beta as much as other folk (myself certainly included).

Re: the lore of Path of Exile/Wraeclast -- the devs have said that the majority of the game's story is delivered in act 3. And if you watch the videos on this page, especially the Templar trailer, you can learn quite a bit about the land's history.

For now, I'm happy to just explore and talk to the NPCs. They seem to be as lost and exiled as me, which can be interesting.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
You say they made d3 a casual walk in the park. can i ask how you know this when it's not even released? as for poe being difficult beg to differ breezed through all acts on all difficulties with no farming and using any old junk for equip for me i don't see anything new here maybe a little innovation on the attribute distribution and as you said looks like something ripped right out of final fantasy 10. It's got potential to be fairly good but will it only time will tell.
You mean aside from the multiple beta's they've had, and with it being this close to release you can pretty much expect that what's in the current D3 beta will most likely be in the final product.

Quit preaching to a choir that is empty, and go complain on some D3 forums.
I am nothing,
Yet that defines me.
To quote from the video jikavak linked (and I urge everyone to watch it; it's not very long and is quite indicative of what D3 promises well beyond the beta): "For me," says one of the Blizz employees, "Diablo 3 begins at Nightmare."

I have no doubt NM/Hell/Inferno are going to be a challenge. I have no doubt there will be much death. But why they made the beta so easy is somewhat mystifying to me. It's hard to give feedback when you're massacring everything effortlessly. Neither the D1 'beta' (demo, as it was, shareware version I think they/we called it) nor the D2 betas (open or closed) were this easy. So while Blizzard can reserve a semblance of challenge for later on, no one has tasted it and gamers simply have to take Blizzard's word for it. Given how many 'iterations' of the beta they've made, and commitments unfulfilled, a little mistrust in that word is only to be expected.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Same here...
Waiting...
Couldn't agree with you more...
"
Novellus wrote:
You mean aside from the multiple beta's they've had, and with it being this close to release you can pretty much expect that what's in the current D3 beta will most likely be in the final product.

Quit preaching to a choir that is empty, and go complain on some D3 forums.

Oh an idiot that thinks the beta represents the final end game content and il discuss where i want and hey guess what there's nothing you can do about it so jog on kitty.
If you have nothing to contribute it's best to stay silent you look less stupid that way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info