Are Beta Keys Still Going Out?

Oh! The winds of Dawn blow upon Kryllus!
Looking toward the East for a sign
Bowing toward the West for inspiration
Kryllus reflects upon the Randomness of Kryllus.
Kryllus seeks wisdom through silence
Sitting in quiet stillness
He comes to understand the nature of his Self
And crushes bandits with Icy Mallet.
uH?
Thought I might as well make a hopeful attempt at winning a beta key with a post. So...yeah. This is a post.
Would be great to get a key. Love trying new games out and over the weekend just didn't have enough time to try everything out. Definitely gonna check it out whenever it is released if no key is given :)
Yeah, i wonder if i will get a key as well. Surely hope so. D3 killer all the way
Well, let me post something as well, just to get the chances up a little
I NEED A KEY TO THIS GAME !!!
IT IS AWFUL TO PAY FOR PLAY THE GAME! THE OTHER GAMES ARE FREE TO PLAY. CHECK OUT: WORLD OF TANKS, RISE OF DRACONIAN ERA, LEAGUE OF LEGENDS. THERE ARE SHOPS AND YOU MAY OR YOU MAY NOT BUY SPECIAL ITEMS IN SHOPS FOR REAL MONEY. IT'S YOUR CHOICE. IT IS SO FUNNY TO WAIT HERE DAYS, MONTHS, YEARS TO GET THIS FUCKING KEY! WAIT FOR YOUR DEATH AND YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR KEY BECUASE THEY WANT TO STEAL YOU FROM MONEY, THAT'S THEIR WAY.

FREE KEYS? FORGET IT!
Lucky peoples grrrr.
Daruc20, GGG actually just offered a key to people that wanted to support them making this game. No one is making anyone buy a key. The option is there if you want to help support the devolpment of this game you also get a reward, that is a key among other things.

No reason to yell

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info