[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Hi! Loving the build so far, it has taken me further than i've ever been!

However i'm starting to run out of ideas to further progress my gearing and build.

Can someone take a look and make some suggestions? Would be wildly appreciated.
"
ErshEight wrote:
Yo, this is a great build, im currently running it since the start and its been doing great but I have a question, what's better for the 6th link?
I currently have a 6 link QoTF running Empower as the 6th gem but I've seen more people running other supports like Controlled Destruction.
My Empower is currently lv.2 so I don't know if it's better than other supports.

ideally you want lvl 4 Empower, Controlled Destruction provides more damage than low lvl Empower. Pretty sure this is buried in this thread somewhere.
The other issue with this is the recolouring of gem sockets unless you have vorici safehouse where you can get 1/2/3 white sockets.
"
Could someone explain how to get Power and Endurance Charge after changes?

Using Intuitive Leap in socket next to Overcharged
Hey, I'm playing a soulrend trickster and PoB says that I have only 235k dps on it. Is there a way to significantly increase that numbers? I have 6 link, almost 90 lvl and still...
ok so just building this one up and geared for all the gems in the pob for MOM life version, when you use fortify with shield charge, it works with shield charge but doesn't count as a melee hit when fortify is concerned, is there a better movement skill to put fortify on or will wands always just not be a physical melee hit?
"
sethrae wrote:
ok so just building this one up and geared for all the gems in the pob for MOM life version, when you use fortify with shield charge, it works with shield charge but doesn't count as a melee hit when fortify is concerned, is there a better movement skill to put fortify on or will wands always just not be a physical melee hit?

Wands now work with fortify as of last nights patch.

Fixed a bug where Fortify (and similar effects, such as Endurance Charge on Melee Stun) could not be gained when using Shield Charge with a Wand equipped.

Source: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2547040
Last edited by jackieh917 on Jun 20, 2019, 10:54:02 AM
HAHA awesome!!! thanks for letting me know i just swapped back into it and yep, works like a charm! appreciate the heads up! thanks again!
I have problems with yellow mobs on maps tier +10, can't do Alva. I don't know what is wrong. Weapon is not perfect but for now I don't have currency for new one. Can somebody tell me whats wrong? My gear:

(remove)
Last edited by haitike on Jun 21, 2019, 4:48:01 PM
Hey so i'm running this build just hit lvl 70 i have Devouring diadem and the perfect form with the cerberus limb combo and for some reason i can't run 4 auras i have all the reduced mana nodes and i can only run which is malevolence vaal grace and haste i can't use Zealotry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info