[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
kunglao wrote:
Noob-crafter question here:
I don't have the currency to multimod yet, but even when i try to craft only % inc chaos damage on a weapon (sceptre in my case) that already has a spell damage prefix, it says that it can't be done since the item already has a mod of this type. same for % chaos dmg/inc skill efect duration.

Does multimodding deactivate this or are the crafted weapons shown by the OP simply not possible to craft?
It's not possible, I messed it up when I was uploading the photos, get the %chaos dmg mod. Will update it for the new league.
"
Syreith wrote:
"
kunglao wrote:
I don't have the currency to multimod yet, but even when i try to craft only % inc chaos damage on a weapon (sceptre in my case) that already has a spell damage prefix, it says that it can't be done since the item already has a mod of this type. same for % chaos dmg/inc skill efect duration.

Does multimodding deactivate this or are the crafted weapons shown by the OP simply not possible to craft?
It's not possible, I messed it up when I was uploading the photos, get the %chaos dmg mod. Will update it for the new league.

Thanks for the quick answer, so i am not too stupid to craft ;)

which affixes on the weapon/ which combination of weapons would you recommend, are uniques the way to go?
"
kunglao wrote:
"
Syreith wrote:
"
kunglao wrote:

Thanks for the quick answer, so i am not too stupid to craft ;)

which affixes on the weapon/ which combination of weapons would you recommend, are uniques the way to go?

Ideally you need as much NACDOT as you can get, these are my current wands use and by no means close to top end but have served me well in getting to end game.
Other things to look for/craft, Spell/Chaos damage, Cast Speed
I alt spammed the T2 NACDOT rolls and then added the spell damage.
Last edited by Trulls_Rohk on May 24, 2019, 9:05:45 AM
"
"
mual12345 wrote:
How am I able to judge that once I make the switch to wand I will see improvement? Is it best to use path of building to create a similar wand to compare to equipped weapons?

Make sure you have your current build loaded and saved.

On the items page, choose "craft item": you can choose wand and then any base you want. Then "create" it, at which point you will be able to customize all affixes and their rolls. It will show you damage comparisons if you replace your current mace, or if you dual wield it by replacing the shield.

Hi, I manage to get these items.
I wonder if I can just follow your skill tree and get the dark arts node in the passive?

Spoiler
"
mual12345 wrote:
Hi, I manage to get these items.
I wonder if I can just follow your skill tree and get the dark arts node in the passive?

My tree should be fine as a starting point - it's close to the standard, adjusted for EB from the helm.

You should think about whether you want to use Charisma or Sovereignty for your extra res reduction. That will depend on what auras you want to run, and whether you're using Enlighten.
"
NEPHAN wrote:

Final Iteration:

One final push:

"
NEPHAN wrote:
"
NEPHAN wrote:

Final Iteration:

One final push:

V nice, how did you got about getting NACDOT on gloves?
NACDOT on gloves is an elder base mod
thank you exile for the build..
Im switching from:

I. Life+MoM, Bane+2 Curses - 5.5k Life/2.5k Mana.
too
II. Life+MoM+EB, Bane+2 Curses - 6k Life/2.9k ES.

I'm done with wands, I invested in a +2 gems +2 support gems Bow for soulrend.
Since im not so experienced with the game, I wanted to ask,
what should I link in my chest? 6L?
And how do you get 0 mana? im sitting with a low mana pool with the ES over it.
Im slowly upgrading, its expensive to get high end gear, so its slow progress for me.
maybe you can have a look at my gear and comment on it? dunno why would you lol.

JasonJamesBaneford (character name,incase you do)
Last edited by Aidshole on May 27, 2019, 4:18:37 PM
Hello, 2 quick questions if anyone knows and has a moment:

1) I saw life/es leech mentioned in the guide, but where is that coming from? Can Soul rend leech? Do the dots allow leech?

2) Would ED be a better option for big boss fights? I'm new to chaos skills but wouldn't the regen it gives increase sustain for the long fights?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info