[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
"
mual12345 wrote:
Can you kindly link up a poe.trade link as you did on the previous post upon replying on my thread for searching a better rare wand? I'm planning to really make a big investment in this character. I wanted to try to beat Elder /Shaper in this league.

Learning to set filters in trade is a key skill and won't take you that long. Also, the "best" filters are dependent on things like what you can craft from your bench and whether you are willing to consider some meta-crafting. You also need to be able to change them on the fly to get a full picture of what is available.

The first page of the guide is a good place to see which filters you will want to start with. And for max DPS with any chaos build, including this one, this post is really a must read: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2485596

Cheers

Thanks! I'll be sure to read and try to understand the link you posted.
How am I able to judge that once I make the switch to wand I will see improvement? Is it best to use path of building to create a similar wand to compare to equipped weapons?
Last edited by mual12345 on May 20, 2019, 8:03:12 PM
"
mual12345 wrote:
How am I able to judge that once I make the switch to wand I will see improvement? Is it best to use path of building to create a similar wand to compare to equipped weapons?

Make sure you have your current build loaded and saved.

On the items page, choose "craft item": you can choose wand and then any base you want. Then "create" it, at which point you will be able to customize all affixes and their rolls. It will show you damage comparisons if you replace your current mace, or if you dual wield it by replacing the shield.

Last edited by GreyLensman on May 20, 2019, 11:17:26 PM
"
"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:
Yes aura's like Zealotry/Malevolence/Grace/Discipline/Haste/etc can go in to your Diadem with less reservation to your mana pool, then if you take sovereignty on the tree you should be able to run 2 aura's comfortably, I run 3 as I have a lvl 3 Enlighten. There are few other nodes on tree to get upto 4 aura's running with the Diadem, I think Jolo's char is setup this way.

I was just looking at this. Diadem gives you 20%, Sovereignty gives you 14% on 4 nodes, and Charisma gives you 12% on 3 nodes. Of course you also have to factor in nodes to get there, which can vary.

34% will save enough to allow 150% base reservation. 32% doesn't quite make 150% base but is more than enough for 135%. If you go with both clusters for 46% (all of these assume Diadem), you can just squeeze 185% base. As pointed out, Empower affects this quite a lot; any level of Empower increases the mana reserved by 25%. With Empower, you need both clusters to do 135% base and can't quite do 150% unless you have some other means to get an extra %. Two nodes will you get 4% in the Influence cluster - that should be the cheapest way to do it with passives.

Hope this helps anyone else trying to figure this out.

Cheers

This is where Enlighten helps out, in Diadem you get +1 to a lvl3/4 enlighten which allows the use of 3 aura's.
You'll only need Sovereignty then.
I'm currently playing the mom+eb variant, is the ES CI version considerably tankier and is 19ex enough to switch?
"
"
mual12345 wrote:

Make sure you have your current build loaded and saved.

On the items page, choose "craft item": you can choose wand and then any base you want. Then "create" it, at which point you will be able to customize all affixes and their rolls. It will show you damage comparisons if you replace your current mace, or if you dual wield it by replacing the shield.

If I were to switch to wand, does it mean that I need to use 2 wand and get the dark cluster Node in passive tree?

Crap, sorry. I'm too bad at this.
Question: How do you get that +300 all element res ring. I can't figure it out.
"
Question: How do you get that +300 all element res ring. I can't figure it out.

hehe, you're cute xD short answer: you don't. It's just an example ring which reminds you to cap your res. It's an easy and fast way to get max capped res in PoB.
I think I perfected my character. One of the best builds I have ever played my 7 years of Path of Exile career. I prefer a tanky way and has ridiculous damage at the same time. My Path of Building DOT DPS is 704K now. I have 5.8K life and 2K energy shield. I can get more life but I need 4 lightning resist( So I can corrupt my helmet and get more life/ES because of chest). Most of people undermine the power of shadowstitch but it's a cheap and super strong choice for this build. I have 102 movement speed with flask up ( they are always up). I tried Queen of Forest too but It just added 25 more movement speed which doesn't make sense to switch at all for me.

Next steps can be convert build to bow/quiver not sure what to improve more. My character is open to public you are welcome to check it out.

I welcome all the ideas and tips for next steps of character

"
Last edited by BigJobless on May 22, 2019, 1:46:10 PM
Hey guys, glad to hear that so many people are enjoying the build. I quit the league in the first week or so because I had a lot of irl things to sort out, so there was no time for the game or to check the forums. I will be back for Legion and update the guide as soon as we get the patch notes. :)

Noob-crafter question here:
I don't have the currency to multimod yet, but even when i try to craft only % inc chaos damage on a weapon (sceptre in my case) that already has a spell damage prefix, it says that it can't be done since the item already has a mod of this type. same for % chaos dmg/inc skill efect duration.

Does multimodding deactivate this or are the crafted weapons shown by the OP simply not possible to craft?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info