[3.6] "The KnightKing" Budget League Starter -> 5+Mill Shaper DPS This Season

"
Stressman wrote:
ctepbas
Please , turn your char public.
Very important, you need to be immune a chaos damage, so shavrana is top priority.

Have done
Thanks for answer <3
"
Stressman wrote:
ctepbas
Very important, you need to be immune a chaos damage, so shavrana is top priority.

but shavrana is too expensive now) 3-4ex if taking 6 link (its not 50-60 c, like I have)
so wana to understand how to live without hp, when chaos dmg going through, and I have only a bit hp cuz of that shield and auras.
"
ctepbas wrote:
"
Stressman wrote:
ctepbas

but shavrana is too expensive now) 3-4ex if taking 6 link (its not 50-60 c, like I have)
so wana to understand how to live without hp, when chaos dmg going through, and I have only a bit hp cuz of that shield and auras.

U can't have life reserved without chaos immunity or u dye. symple.
Reserve the mana and play a life based char. is the only way...
If u reed the first page in the leveling section u can see a pre shavrana build using the Solaris Lorica.
is a temporary solution.........
"
Stressman wrote:
If u reed the first page in the leveling section u can see a pre shavrana build using the Solaris Lorica.

Thank you, but solarica is it real to make 5 blue sockets and one green?) xD
"
ctepbas wrote:
"
Stressman wrote:

REED the topic. the guy use a staff with no shield. Is not the best, is not perfect is a temporary solution. REED THE TOPIC
"
Stressman wrote:
"
ctepbas wrote:
"
Stressman wrote:

REED the topic. the guy use a staff with no shield. Is not the best, is not perfect is a temporary solution. REED THE TOPIC

Ok, I have understand, ty
and what about cwdt set up with frost bomb, I think in my build ic and frost bomb never work.
Levelling idea:
I used Tulborn early on for the power charges and added flat damage, replacing PCoC from in my 5L setup with ES Leech.
I also used Vixen's Entrapment for an extra curse, in my case Warlord's Mark in the Bane link, to generate endurance charges.

I also use Tempest Shield for the occasional extra block chance.
Last edited by Benep on Apr 20, 2019, 6:27:36 AM
"
ctepbas wrote:

Ok, I have understand, ty
and what about cwdt set up with frost bomb, I think in my build ic and frost bomb never work.

Good that you asked! You are using your Cast When Damage Taken setup in The Broken Crown, which has the mod Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Cast On Death. This can not work since skills supported by two triggers will be disabled. See https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Trigger#Interactions.
Last edited by Benep on Apr 20, 2019, 3:15:08 PM
Super fun build thank you. However, I'm having trouble sustaining my mana, any tips?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info