[3.6] "The KnightKing" Budget League Starter -> 5+Mill Shaper DPS This Season

So using PoB with the recent update (4-7-2019), my DPS dropped from 1.9 million dps to 900k. What PoE patch recently just nerfed the hell out of this build?
"
HotChARLes wrote:
So using PoB with the recent update (4-7-2019), my DPS dropped from 1.9 million dps to 900k. What PoE patch recently just nerfed the hell out of this build?

Outdated
I think this was just an update to the new values. I wouldn't say anything changed ingame.

Update: It seems that there was an Issue with Cast while channeling on PoB. My DPS got back up after last update.
Last edited by Borat187 on Apr 10, 2019, 8:24:14 PM
Great build. One of the best i made.
Thanks KnightKing :) Destroy everything.

PS. - Mandatory immunity to corrupted blood.
"
Trashfrash wrote:
Thanks for the well written guide, I've been enjoying your build so far!

I have one problem: I dont like how ice spear functions. Do you think it is possible to replace it with another skill, like freezing pulse for example? Or would that ruin the build?

I don't believe it would be the same build at all. While Freezing pulse sounds ok, you miss out on the crit and the second projectile effect of Ice Spear losing most of your dps. No I do not believe there is a replacement that would be suitable and still be the same build.
"
ousa wrote:
Is the correct final gem setup on pastebin or on this section under "The Skill Gems for 3.6"?

Yes it is under the spoiler in that section. however here's one option you can run if you have the currency for Enhance's
Chest B/B/B/B/B/G -> Winter Orb-Cast While Channeling-Ice Spear-Greater Multiple Projectiles-Power Charge on Critical Support-Controlled Destruction Wand G/G/B -> Arctic Armour-Herald of Ice-Clarity Shield B/B/G -> Vaal Discipline-Zealotry-Hatred Gloves B/B/G/G -> Flame Dash-Arcane Surge-Enhance-Blind Boots R/R/R/B -> Immortal Call-Cast when Damage Taken-Increased Duration-Frost Bomb Helm B/B/G/G -> Bane-Frostbite-Projectile Weakness-Enhance Beastcraft in your Jewelry Aspect of the Spider Skill Level your Arcane Surge to level 10, frost bomb to level 12, CWDT to level 4, Immortal call to level 3, and Increased duration to level 13 (Until you have the Stats to bump it to 20)
"
I am still using one 5L chest so i am not using power charge on crit but my power charges stay at 6 all the time, isnt it better to swap that gem for another one?

It's providing you scaling damage from your 6 power charges once you get it. The point is not to have a gem giving you power charges, it's to have a gem giving you a More Damage Multiplier per power charge.
"
BTW if you swap your amulet for Marylene's Fallacy you may get another 600k damage but lose like 9% ES, Do you often get low?

Only in Shaper and Uber Elder... I like life, and don't like Dying... The DPS is enough and no real need for a bit more damage
"
Fleeced wrote:
"
Vat0sbart wrote:
So far my build has 10 million normal total dps and 5.6 million shaper dps with vaal righteous fire.

planning on getting a presence of chayula for more ES/survivability and a juicy watcher's eye. Still need the head enchant and there is still loads of room to upgrade my rares/gems.

iv got huge ES leech now and the damage is great. more ES would make a world of difference.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/K9rtPddD

ty

Looks great! Can I get a map on how you (presumably) crafted your wand? Still very new to self crafting gear, so many diff mechanics to understand. TIA

1) Buy a wand with Both T1 Suffixes (Crit Multi and % Damage per power charge), an open prefix, and an open suffix- Craft on "Suff cannot be changed" as a prefix for 2 ex (You have to run the pale courts to get this craft)
2)Craft "Can have multiple crafted Modifiers" for 2 ex as a suffix
3) Craft on the Three Prefixes
4) Divine until all (Especially the natural T1 Suffixes) are as perfect as you can get

GG

"
ysleep323 wrote:
How good would a void battery be in this build compared to a rare wand?

It's not worth the Ex. Sucks away too much damage for too much cost of the unique
"
Aeterc wrote:
Can i play this on standard?

Yes, Although I'm not currently playing in standard and you may need to refer to some of the 3.5 stuff if you are not finding what is needed for the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info