Fat Rat gets stuck in German manhole

^There's a bunch of species where the young will murder echother when they are just born.

And most of the time the female that gave birth is extatic during the process.

I forgot the therm for the behavior though, but it's bassicaly one of the offspring proving he is the strongest of the cub killing the others showing that he is worthy of being raised.
And the females get excited from watching it play out.

Nature has all kinds of freaky twist's in it.

In nature the underdog is saved from a life of underdoggery?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Vermin are the worst animals in the earth. God bless we have cats in the streets hunting those mfckrs.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
666lol666 wrote:
Sadly that only shows how mentally ill most of us germans are. We pay millions of Euros to kill the rats in our cities but when some rat is stuck like this one we don't simply chop it's head off nooooo we waste anothe few thousand Euro to "safe" the rat so that we are now able to hunt it again. Some of us germans are just so brainless that I sometimes wish I would belong to another country. :/

Bullshit. That cost in fact close to nothing. The firefighters are on duty anyways and if there had been "real work" to do, they would have delayed this small thing. So the cost was roughly the gasoline required to drive there. It gives good publicity and shows that firefighters are indeed compassionate and helpful if you need them. In the end it was kids calling them and you really would like kids to call if there is an emergency. right?

please think before you post. Of course, this also holds for AzureDiamond, with his trumptastic display of dumbness, equating border security with fire-fighter duty.
Last edited by UlfgardLeo on Mar 19, 2019, 3:02:48 AM
Nature is incredible, some of the things that happen.

As well as being ineteresting, this clip is painful to watch. Still,

leopard and baby baboon interaction

^ An iconic scene from Dereck and Beverly Joubert's film Eye of the Leopard where a curious Legedema discovers a newborn baby baboon that brings out a different response to the one you'd expect.

Animals helping each other. Longish but heartwarming and pretty cool. Some of these helpings are clearly curiousity, or instinct. Maybe all instinct plus feeling. It's never good to anthropomorphise. That animals other than humans have complex emotions, absolutely.

Wild nature is certainly no forest scene from Snow White, that's for sure.

There is balance, though on a grand scale. Which leads me to vermin, which thrive where humans congregate in large numbers. There's an unpleasant side to the few species of rats and mice that become a vermin problem, which is that they do well where humans do well, and live off our filth and excess.

Rats are pretty amazing.

"
5 A rat can tread water for three days and survive being flushed down the toilet. (And it can return to the building via the same route.) There is approximately one rat per person in the United States.

Cracked Article on why rats are scary

"
UlfgardLeo wrote:

Bullshit. That cost in fact close to nothing. The firefighters are on duty anyways and if there had been "real work" to do, they would have delayed this small thing. So the cost was roughly the gasoline required to drive there. It gives good publicity and shows that firefighters are indeed compassionate and helpful if you need them. In the end it was kids calling them and you really would like kids to call if there is an emergency. right?

Nicely shown that it was about the kids and the civic duty of the fire crew more than the rat.

^cheers man, that was both a splendid and sad bit of video to start watching when you wake up.

The rescue's where heart string pulling.

On the other hand, the dogs on the road with like ten or more cars just chasing by made me feel incredibly sad though.

It's a powerfull display of servitude though, solid scenes.

The lion stood out, defending the bizon from another pack member, try explaining that mister fancy biology man! :D

Act's of kindness to put the karma balance back to 0 on a grand scale, thank god for those.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Glad you enjoyed it, dude.

The dogs on the road made me sad too, but I think the filmers would have stepped in.

I know, what was that lion doing? ha. I liked the bear with the bird, the way the bear fished it out then turned away apparently disinterested while the bird came back to its senses. Also the classic legs up in the air dead bird pose was alarming and funny.

Acts of kindness do balance things out. You call it karma to 0, I'm not sure about karma, but yes, the spirit of what you mean.

Oh glaring omission - Herzog's penguin. But Why?

For balance, Ibex climbing on a dam
I put it to a key part.

So so many clips out there and a pet topic. Easy enough to find great clips, though there are a bunch of stinkers out there, even harder to find great narration and music.

Probably not going to post more for a decent interval ahem - hey how about 10,000 slides of my lepidoptery expedition to tunguska? No? EXCELLENT!

Last edited by erdelyii on Mar 19, 2019, 9:21:45 AM
"
UlfgardLeo wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:
Sadly that only shows how mentally ill most of us germans are. We pay millions of Euros to kill the rats in our cities but when some rat is stuck like this one we don't simply chop it's head off nooooo we waste anothe few thousand Euro to "safe" the rat so that we are now able to hunt it again. Some of us germans are just so brainless that I sometimes wish I would belong to another country. :/

please think before you post. Of course, this also holds for AzureDiamond, with his trumptastic display of dumbness, equating border security with fire-fighter duty.

I guess I would have teached this kid another even more valuable lesson. How to chop up a rat's head without the help of other people. When I was a kid I found a mule in our garden and called my grandpa he grabbed a shovel and boom. After that he explained to me why he did that and I realized that there is not always sunshine, piece and happiness. But go on call in the firefighters and create some more unworldly sjw assholes!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info