[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

I believe I'm pretty much close to as geared as I can be. Anyone have pointers on what else to min-max? Onslaught boots possibly, not sure what else.

https://pastebin.com/90JkQwiD
Last edited by Jaybum on Apr 19, 2019, 5:01:55 PM
Considering investing in this build, but have a few questions before investing a bunch of currency. Relatively new to the game.

Is this build still really good in 3.6? Are there other builds that would be significantly better for a similar investment?

You said that in 3.6 you would take inquisitor instead of slayer. Is losing the life leech going to have a big effect on defense/survivability?

I'm looking for a build that is well rounded, handles all content, and very tanky. Any advice people can offer on whether or not this build is worth investing in or if they would recommend something else is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
"
JohnnyFive wrote:
Considering investing in this build, but have a few questions before investing a bunch of currency. Relatively new to the game.

Is this build still really good in 3.6? Are there other builds that would be significantly better for a similar investment?

You said that in 3.6 you would take inquisitor instead of slayer. Is losing the life leech going to have a big effect on defense/survivability?

I'm looking for a build that is well rounded, handles all content, and very tanky. Any advice people can offer on whether or not this build is worth investing in or if they would recommend something else is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Personally I will still take slayer over inquisitor since the build has tons of dps already and every bit of survivability counts. I have a couple of friends who have followed this build to level 100 this league (and in standard).

The build still works perfectly fine in 3.6 . Just like you..I like tanky well rounded builds that can do all content and I always have 1-2 min maxed builds of this sort every league. I have a couple of videos of map clears and uber elder kills on my youtube channel so check them out.
http://i62.tinypic.com/2w7lhk5.jpg
Last edited by TheVengefulOne on Apr 21, 2019, 1:37:07 PM
gg
"
"
JohnnyFive wrote:

Personally I will still take slayer over inquisitor since the build has tons of dps already and every bit of survivability counts. I have a couple of friends who have followed this build to level 100 this league (and in standard).

The build still works perfectly fine in 3.6 . Just like you..I like tanky well rounded builds that can do all content and I always have 1-2 min maxed builds of this sort every league. I have a couple of videos of map clears and uber elder kills on my youtube channel so check them out.

The advantage of slayer is that you leech for 2.5 seconds after things die and it stays on for that duration even if you hit full life? Leech seems really complicated.
Good day exiles!

That's a great build, I'm loving it.

Just one thing: I fail to see how can you maintain vitality+aspect of the spider+herald of ice+clarity lv 1 without having reduced mana reservation nodes.

The PoB says -5% unreserved mana, and 1% reserved mana if I take out empower.

Can someone enlighten(lol) me?
"
Jaybum wrote:
I believe I'm pretty much close to as geared as I can be. Anyone have pointers on what else to min-max? Onslaught boots possibly, not sure what else.

ye, i would definately upgrade the boots to an ilvl 86 onslaught base, and then craft a decent 35ms pair.

quad stat jewels are for sure an other big dmg boost. not sure if you rly need the kb on the jewels?

nice gear tho.

"
narutorage wrote:
Good day exiles!

Just one thing: I fail to see how can you maintain vitality+aspect of the spider+herald of ice+clarity lv 1 without having reduced mana reservation nodes.

for sure you have them linked to other gems with higher mana multiplier.
i just took a quick look, at least your vitality is linked with arcane surge, thats the reason.
Last edited by Zerkgoespoe on Apr 24, 2019, 12:29:38 AM
Anyone running this with an Eternity Shroud? I'm considering going that route for a second 6L so that I can have a map oriented WoRB setup without the hassle of gem swaps. Also dropping the minion dmg wheel in favor of increased duration clusters, and making up the dmg lose via added elemental dmg as chaos from the chest.

Looking for thoughts from people already playing this, coming from elementalist because I like the single target potential here, but don't want to give up mapping QoL.

Cheers
"
Zerkgoespoe wrote:
"
Jaybum wrote:

ye, i would definately upgrade the boots to an ilvl 86 onslaught base, and then craft a decent 35ms pair.

quad stat jewels are for sure an other big dmg boost. not sure if you rly need the kb on the jewels?

nice gear tho.

"
narutorage wrote:
Good day exiles!

for sure you have them linked to other gems with higher mana multiplier.
i just took a quick look, at least your vitality is linked with arcane surge, thats the reason.

Ohhh, I see what you meant, didn't notice that linked arcane surge lol.

Tyvm
Last edited by narutorage on Apr 25, 2019, 2:16:03 PM
delete
Last edited by Jaybum on Apr 29, 2019, 10:38:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info