[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

"
1Ocelotl wrote:
"
lvl 20 flame dash used 23 mana. Then only lvl arcane surge up to 7 or so.

Level 20 Flame Dash uses 29 Mana. Then you deduct whatever "- Total Cost of Skills" you have crafted from it. If you have -10 from Watcher's eye and -9 from a Ring then it uses 10 Mana. A level 7 Arcane Surge Support needs 32 Mana to Proc so you would need 4 Flame Dashes, a level 1 uses 15 so you need to Flame Dash twice.

Or you can go the easy but more expensive way, get an Arcane Surge ring. Either way, the buff from Arcane Surge is worth it and having it up 99.9% of the of the time from the ring beats having to flame dash just to proc it for 4 seconds imo, plus that frees up a gem socket.

Yeah my flame dash was just too low level and I have -19 mana cost to skills. Leveling it up now thanks.
"
cuser wrote:
how can you use all 4 auras at the same time? when i use empower support on the boots i cant get all 4 at the same time cause of the mana Multiplier from the gem.

w/o empower support lvl 4 on boots i got all 4 auras going with 7 mana Points left.

where is the trick?

thanks

I can't view your character but make sure aspect of the spider isn't linked to arcane surge support empower. Also make sure vitality and clarity are not linked to arcane surge support either.
"
Jaybum wrote:
"
cuser wrote:
how can you use all 4 auras at the same time? when i use empower support on the boots i cant get all 4 at the same time cause of the mana Multiplier from the gem.

w/o empower support lvl 4 on boots i got all 4 auras going with 7 mana Points left.

where is the trick?

thanks

I can't view your character but make sure aspect of the spider isn't linked to arcane surge support empower. Also make sure vitality and clarity are not linked to arcane surge support either.

aspekt of the spider coming from the belt alone.

my helm is 4linked with vitality,arcane surge,flame dash,clarity.
ok there we go i only need to link flame dash with arcane surge!
thx for the info my men <3

https://pastebin.com/V3RqP4Q4

my char i will change the links now
delete
Last edited by Jaybum on Apr 17, 2019, 7:00:11 PM
Very nice build overall, if only they didn't nerf slayer so hard. Selling my character's gear to fund my next build. Pm if interested.

PoB at level 95: https://pastebin.com/1nrcrM9z
Found out this build the damage is nice, but the character is too squishy, almost any mob on t10 map or higher one shots me. Any suggestions what could have gone wrong? PS i know it is a bit of the budget build but i didnt have the same problem with other classes ever before. https://pastebin.com/f415tk0j
How are people using righteous fire and is it worth it? Even with my somewhat messed up equipment I seem to already do a ton of damage.

Also, this ring is nice, can get them cheap if you watch the trade site, 15c and a divine orb got me:

"
tretstas wrote:
Found out this build the damage is nice, but the character is too squishy, almost any mob on t10 map or higher one shots me. Any suggestions what could have gone wrong? PS i know it is a bit of the budget build but i didnt have the same problem with other classes ever before. https://pastebin.com/f415tk0j

Why do you have an unnatural instinct but several jewel slots empty? You are missing so many cheap items with necessary things...

Get warlords mark on a ring and or Cold Damage Leeched as life on amulet or ring. Get an helmet enchanted with "ice spear fires an additional projectile", try to get an amulet with "projectiles pierce an additional target" (can also be crafted on helm or gloves)

Try to get added life an all your slots, jewels with some additional damage and %life. Everything I listed can be gotten very cheaply except maybe the helm enchant which can still be gotten cheaply at around 40c

Also, you want a life flask that is instant or near instant with removes bleeding

*Edit* your PoB isn't the same as your character...
Last edited by gromkins on Apr 16, 2019, 4:01:32 PM
Thanks for the nice build.

What chest would you suggest if I don't want to use Kaom's? I have 6 link through my staff, so just looking for an alternative chest that can work nicely and provide some additional gem slots.

delete
Last edited by Jaybum on Apr 18, 2019, 3:35:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info