[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

I've been using hatred because I can't afford the clarity/vitality watchers eye but found one using clarity/hatred and in PoB it seems to increase damage a lot.

Any reason this is a bad idea?

Also, thanks OP for the good build. This is my second league and I'm having fun actually progressing in the end game unlike last league where I thought melee was viable.
Last edited by gromkins on Apr 13, 2019, 5:34:59 PM
just bought kaom and new gloves

leeching with warlord mark on my ring.
"
luckeyluc wrote:

Your helmet does nothing for you outside of the movement speed. Attack speed doesn't help this build at all so you're missing life and resistances on your helmet. Get a bone helmet with ice spear enchant and projectiles piercing craft to maximize DPS. More DPS is more sustain and survivability with this build.
"
Jaybum wrote:
"
luckeyluc wrote:

Your helmet does nothing for you outside of the movement speed. Attack speed doesn't help this build at all so you're missing life and resistances on your helmet. Get a bone helmet with ice spear enchant and projectiles piercing craft to maximize DPS. More DPS is more sustain and survivability with this build.

Im wearing that helmet too, mostly because I need the dex. How are other people getting enough dex?
"
gromkins wrote:
"
Jaybum wrote:
"
luckeyluc wrote:

Im wearing that helmet too, mostly because I need the dex. How are other people getting enough dex?

Pandemonius gives 30 dex so if you don't have that you'll prob need to find it elsewhere, maybe a jewel or two idk.
how can you use all 4 auras at the same time? when i use empower support on the boots i cant get all 4 at the same time cause of the mana Multiplier from the gem.

w/o empower support lvl 4 on boots i got all 4 auras going with 7 mana Points left.

where is the trick?

thanks
How do I proc the arcane surge support? Flame dash uses like 1 mana, do I really need to use it 15 times to proc the arcane surge?
Last edited by Jaybum on Apr 14, 2019, 12:46:45 PM
"
Jaybum wrote:
How do I proc the arcane surge support? Flame dash uses like 1 mana, do I really need to use it 15 times to proc the arcane surge?

lvl 20 flame dash used 23 mana. Then only lvl arcane surge up to 7 or so.
"

Level 20 Flame Dash uses 29 Mana. Then you deduct whatever "- Total Cost of Skills" you have crafted from it. If you have -10 from Watcher's eye and -9 from a Ring then it uses 10 Mana. A level 7 Arcane Surge Support needs 32 Mana to Proc so you would need 4 Flame Dashes, a level 1 uses 15 so you need to Flame Dash twice.

Or you can go the easy but more expensive way, get an Arcane Surge ring. Either way, the buff from Arcane Surge is worth it and having it up 99.9% of the of the time from the ring beats having to flame dash just to proc it for 4 seconds imo, plus that frees up a gem socket.
"
1Ocelotl wrote:
"

Level 20 Flame Dash uses 29 Mana. Then you deduct whatever "- Total Cost of Skills" you have crafted from it. If you have -10 from Watcher's eye and -9 from a Ring then it uses 10 Mana. A level 7 Arcane Surge Support needs 32 Mana to Proc so you would need 4 Flame Dashes, a level 1 uses 15 so you need to Flame Dash twice.

Or you can go the easy but more expensive way, get an Arcane Surge ring. Either way, the buff from Arcane Surge is worth it and having it up 99.9% of the of the time from the ring beats having to flame dash just to proc it for 4 seconds imo, plus that frees up a gem socket.

Okay I was way off on the math.

Ring would be nice but no 6exalt laying around to buy one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info