Xbox One 3.5.4b Patch Notes

Xbox One 3.5.4b Patch Notes

• Fixed a visual issue when ailments and similar effects were applied to the Sunspire Hood microtransaction.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented SSF "Migrate All" actions from working.
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2019, 11:03:54 AM
Please please please buff Niko missions.
(1)ONE spawn point in a shaped t15 corrupted map isn't enjoyable.
IMO one spawn point in any map isn't sufficient.

Can we please buff him to have at least 3 each time and with scarabs a potential of 5?
It's just frustrating, one to try and buy the map, marketplace wait times are a whole nother topic, but then to roll it and have your Atlas queued up to only get one spawn point, which nets me TWO Delve nodes, TWO.
~15c for two delve nodes?

FRUSTRATING to the ninth degree.

*On a better note, thanks for the update/patch though.

...this escalated quickly.
Last edited by thMadHatter83 on Feb 21, 2019, 8:38:05 PM
"
thMadHatter83 wrote:
Please please please buff Niko missions.
(1)ONE spawn point in a shaped t15 corrupted map isn't enjoyable.
IMO one spawn point in any map isn't sufficient.

+1 to the whole Niko should be three like Alva thing.

In my mind, the current mechanic is needlessly demoralizing. It is not challenging; it is instead, demotivating.

Yeah, this might not seem to be the right place and time to bring it up - but my feelings are more along the lines of "if someone brings it up, how can I not speak up?".

and ditto on the thanks for the patch (I'm not conflicted now that I have upped my download speed).

Is it safe to run Overgrown Ruin again?
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
On a strange note: I've run two maps since my Niko comment...both maps have had three Niko spawns...eerie.
*looks over shoulder*

Thanks GGG;)

And I am aware this isn't the correct place to request anything.
...this escalated quickly.
Last edited by thMadHatter83 on Feb 21, 2019, 9:33:35 PM
Lol well since people are posting suggestions..
For those of us with 10,000 hideout decorations on Xbox, the ability to open the decoration tab and have the most recently used decoration be selected without having to scroll all the way down to it each time would be amazing. Either that or a "repeat apply/place" function while you have a "doodad" selected. But it's not a huge deal.

On topic: Recent patches have added immense graphical stability and I have had no issues with server disconnection, very much appreciated. The new portals/hideouts are beautiful as well.

What about the issue of achievements not unlocking...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info