[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 7-9k Life | 3-7m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

"
mseabird wrote:
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
just finished lvling until lvl 80 and done shaper too , build is too stronk. do u have a tree until lvl 95?i dont think i can make 100 in this league tho.

Spoiler

Depends on what u want to sacrifice, defence or dps?

This is for lvl94 with the least dps loss without sacrificing any defences.
https://pastebin.com/Bvp1d21h

You can also simply check node power in pob and, the more red something gets, the more dps gain it is. That way its easiest to see and u can just dump w/e u feel like dumping.

after looking at pob with the nodes im goin to take,why is my hp low compares to urs? mybe bcause ur gear hv more life? can u see whats wrong with my gear, already update a new gear with life
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
after looking at pob with the nodes im goin to take,why is my hp low compares to urs? mybe bcause ur gear hv more life? can u see whats wrong with my gear, already update a new gear with life

I am level 100, which gives me higher base HP to scale.

The 8 levels difference between us adds up to 96 flat life which is quite a bit.

Hope this helps!
"
mseabird wrote:
"
naimhairix51 wrote:

I am level 100, which gives me higher base HP to scale.

The 8 levels difference between us adds up to 96 flat life which is quite a bit.

Hope this helps!

uhh i just noticed, im dumb haha . any suggestion approaching uber elder? like what pantheon shud i use or gear swap?
delete

bugor420>BAA
Last edited by baaui64 on Apr 21, 2019, 5:14:48 PM
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
uhh i just noticed, im dumb haha . any suggestion approaching uber elder? like what pantheon shud i use or gear swap?

Its all in the guide bro.
Hey i am new to the game. how are you able to jump to the bottom of the skill tree after you start in the middle on this guy. i dont see any of the points connected. thanks for the help.
"
Jrocctwo wrote:
Hey i am new to the game. how are you able to jump to the bottom of the skill tree after you start in the middle on this guy. i dont see any of the points connected. thanks for the help.

Hi. With synthesis crafting, is a synthesized +level to gems implicit bow better than shaper bow? If so what other rolls would you want on it? Thanks!
"
JohnnyFive wrote:
Hi. With synthesis crafting, is a synthesized +level to gems implicit bow better than shaper bow? If so what other rolls would you want on it? Thanks!

Please read bow section & try to test it urself in pob.
Im quite busy atm but all the info you seek has already been adressed in the guide aswell as in the comments.

Hope this helps!
Last edited by mseabird on Apr 30, 2019, 6:55:02 PM
How do you deal with elemental reflect?
Also why do you use vitality when you have vaal pact?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info