up
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
up
1)Did you read ALL the requirements?
Yes
2)Which league did you start playing?
betryal but i didnt actualy play until memorth
3)What country are you from? (Not what realm you play)
egypt
4)What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.)
Currency making(flipping), mapping and delving
5)How long does it take you to get from act1-10 in a fresh league?
Around 10-11 solo still didnt practice on racing
6)How much currency do you make in a league?
Usually 500+ ex. and looking on imrove that and didnt count haiest bc i overd 800
7)Why would you like to join?
Seems like a guild that fit my needs with like minded people.
8)Link some Items/currency to prove your worth (~Headhunter/mirror etc.)
Hey guys,
Yes I did
Blight
Lithuania, I speak on a daily basis in Lithuanian / English / Russian / Danish
I like mapping mostly, but still trying to learn well some of the league mechanics
I like mostly mapping, but also like boss killing (deep delve, I want to master syndicate)
My record time is 5.5 hours for a miner, melee is around 6.5-7 hours (all skill quests and labs done)
Harvest I made ~1.5 mirror, Heist is ~3 mirrors now
I would like to join a guild, to find a group of people that I can play with together. I think that being able to share things between each other just makes currency making so easy. FX twice enchanteds + bases for lab runners. Early league maps + Niko missions for delvers. Having ROTA's for xp in guild early league to get good xp and get map drops. Having a trader for the group and there are plenty more things that can be done, I just cant write them all here.
Also, it is fun to have players in your circle, that know a lot about the game, so you can discuss what things are good, which ones are bad for making currency.
I don't have a lot of currency now on me, ~150 ex, because I have an aurastacker that eats through all of it as soon as I get around 250-300 exalts. I also hope that my the link to my aurastacker should say what my current networth is.
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Leonirs/HeistArcBL?i=0&search=name%3DHeistArc
Also, if you have any questions, feel free to hit me up in the game, we can talk about it :)
up
up
Bump
Last edited by Alibabax on Dec 1, 2020, 11:59:39 PM
Yes

According to profile, Domination but earliest league I can remember is talisman.

Finland

I love making currency, always looking for the best methods. I do whatever is the most efficient. (hate labs thou)

bout 5-7 hours, pretty much every league I start with small group of 2-4 members

During first week between 1-3 mirrors for myself. Until delirium only from mapping usually group after that have done some flipping/crafting. The league usually doesn't hold my attention for the whole duration. I usually play between 2 weeks and 2 months depends fully on the league.

I wish to find mindlike people who want to discuss bout currency making and possibly found people who are willing to push currency in group. I almost always go fully in the first one and/or two weeks playing 14-17 hours a day.

This if from 7th day of heist league.

"

Yes, I did.

"

Compared to others I am quite new to the game, I started late metamorph. Delirium was my first full league.

"

Germany

"

For fun I do maps and boss-carrys, for money I mostly do crafting, crafting-services or other kinds of services (betrayal, incursion).

"

Around 6 Hours

"

Well, as I stated above I am quite new to the game so I personally don´t count my results in Metamorph and Delirium, as those were the first leagues I joined the game. In Metamorph I got 5 exalts, in Delirium, the first I played completely - and where I actually learned the game - I made around 140ex.

With Harvest I knew what I wanted to do and how to make currency and ended up with 250Ex left after the league + Gear worth around another 300Ex. Really disliked Heist so I just played quickly through the 36 challenges, ended up with gear around 25ex and another 27ex in blank currency left over in 5 1/2 days playtime.

"

I really like to push my limits in games and PoE is a perfect way to do that. I feel like, though I am still new to the game, I figured out a lot of stuff and surpassed the big part of the playerbase. So I am looking for people that I can learn from, and I feel like this high-end guild is the perfect place for that. I also live to increase the teamplay part of the game and I think a guild where everyone is determined to reach goals is the ideal spot to do so.

"

Since I give away my stuff at the end of the league since because I am a league-only-player and don´t need to use them in standard this is kinda the hardest part. In the first screenshot you see my currency from the leagues I played. With the information above that this is basically all from Harvest that should work as a first indication.
The second picture is my stash tab and the playtime after heist. As mentioned before, I didn´t like the league and gave my stuff away as well. The playtime should be an indicator though that I can earn a lot more if I play a league seriously.

Last edited by Vennto on Dec 3, 2020, 7:46:53 AM
Yes

Metamorph

United States

I'm usually a mapper but I'm always trying to learn new stuff. Currently farming sims / splinters.

~6 hours

Depends on how much I play. At least a couple hundred ex though.

I have been lurking on this board for a while now, checking almost every day for a guild that would actually be worth joining and I feel like this is the right guild. Every other guild I've joined has just been too casual for me. Which is fine, play the game how you like, but I'd really like to surround myself with good players and try to get better. I am not the best PoE player ever, I don't have 40/40 challenges, I don't have a mirror yet. But I am confident that I can contribute to the guild if I'm given a chance.

Last edited by GoldSoulTheory on Dec 2, 2020, 8:14:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info