Flooded Mine Map, 0 monsters remain but cannot complete

My character has encountered this bug 3 times in a row while doing low level (Tier 1) Flooded Mine Maps.

I killed all monsters on the map, and it says "0 monsters remain" but the map is not completed. I eventually just gave up and tried loading another map in the device, but I've had this issue 3 times in a row.

Bug reference number: 803,134,655.

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/EwgiEC3

Note I have been able to complete some other maps ok, but 3x in a row the Flooded Mine has had this problem. Seems like I can't complete Flooded Mine maps for some reason?

Last bumped on Feb 17, 2019, 3:41:16 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Are you running it white? Needs to be magic.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I'm not sure I know what you mean? This is my first character to finish the campaign so I'm pretty new. I'm just using a plain level 1 Flooded Mine map in the device. I cleared everything I could see after doing a few loops, and the map is still not completed, even though nothing is left to fight.

I was able to complete the other plain level 1 maps without any issue so far.
It's because you are running your map in "normal" (white),
We can see it with the mods at the right of the screen, that's absolutly not a magic map.

You need to run all tier 1to5 maps in Magic (blue):
just use a transmutation orb on it.

It's specify on the center of your atlas (look at the completion bonus to know everything), just read it.

GL!
Ok thank you for the explanation, I must have just been confused.

It actually explains how to do it when hovering over the map in the Atlas.

To qualify for map bonus completion (what people usually calls "completion"), tier 1-5 maps have to be Magic (blue), tier 6-10 maps have to be Rare (yellow), and tier 11+ maps have to be Rare and Corrupted (vaal orb).

Additionally I recommend this excellent guide series by Engineering Eternity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VKL6HDDwpY. He has many other in-depth yet easy to understand guides.
Thanks that video is really helpful. I've completed a few maps now and I see how I was doing it wrong before. I've been enjoying this game a lot but some of these details are still a little confusing.

Yeah, POE is so much more complex than how it looks on the surface.

Don't feel disheartened by how confusing, or even apparently illogical, things can be. Feel free to seek guidance, most people are happy to help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info