A little bit of butthurt

First time in my life (and i've been playing this game for over 3 years now) i've decided to take a try on killing a guardian. yes, i know, what a casual, but my main goal is to relax and chill and not to beat everything and everywhere. so... first time, yeah, got the phoenix forge, rolled it perfectly, 133% with only 1 bad mod (109% as extra cold)... and servers crashed (at least it seems like they've crashed)... and after 2 minutes of waiting i was able to log in again, but the map was gone. Really GGG? Really?
God i'm pissed
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2019, 12:55:12 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Things like this happen very rarely but when they happen they really suck ass. I feel for you.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Maybe suggesting some type of "refund" for server crashes is a good idea. However, I don't know how viable the implementation of this would be if all data is still in-memory when things crash.

I do think that "refunding" maps and recent drops would be a nice addition.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info